Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Random Weekend Notes

Ok, Internet working…some minutes to myself…blogging!

The weekend was not terribly exciting. I got home Friday and Munchkin was out at a birthday party, so I went over to The Boy’s place, where he had promised to cook me dinner. He was just about done cooking when I got there, which was good because I was tired and hungry:-) We had a really nice dinner, actually…just really relaxed and it felt really good to be able to put my feet up on a chair while I ate…how uncouth of me!

The dessert wasn’t bad either…hee hee. This is actually kind of funny, but I fell asleep during sex. Well, not during, but immediately afterwards. And by immediately, I mean “while he was still inside of me.” Lol. I was on top and curled up on top of him, and after I orgasmed, I just kinda fell asleep…hee hee. It is a pretty comfy spot to take a nap, if you ask me.

Then we went over to get Munchkin from her party and we all went to Finale for some real dessert…mmm. After that I was exhausted, so The Boy dropped us off and we had a little slumber party. Asleep by 10:00, which I really needed badly.

I had a bunch of work to do Saturday morning, which I actually got through pretty quickly while Munchkin watched TV. Then we did some shopping…she needed a new winter coat and some boots and a sweater or two. Also, she needed a bathing suit…more on that later.

Hmmm…this post has turned dreadfully boring, hasn’t it? Lol. I promise, it gets better in a paragraph or two…She went over to a friend’s house to play for most of the afternoon, and I did some Christmas shopping with The Brain Surgeon (Big Sis’ fiancé). I feel like it is really early for Christmas, but he wanted to get some of it out of the way now.

Anyway…my original plan was that I wouldn’t see the boy until later that night (I was meeting some friends for a drink first). But, with about two hours to myself, that plan changed quickly…;-). There is at least one benefit to having my sex life somewhat restricted, and that is that it creates an urgency that can lead to really fun, really good sex sometimes. Saturday afternoon was one of those times, starting with a to-the-point phone call (essentially…”you have an hour and a half to get over here and fuck me as many times as you can, the clock starts now”.)

The only minor problem was that I was kind of halfway between orgasm #2 and #3 when Munchkin called and said that they were dropping her off in a minute. So I had to get some clothes on quickly and go downstairs to meet her. To be really honest, though, I like feeling like I have a little secret other people don’t know. It is kind of a turn on to see people and know that they have no idea that you were having sex one minute before then, and that you have no panties on and are probably getting the insides of your jeans all wet. It feels kind of naughty in a very good way…and was probably the reason I had to masturbate in the shower before we left.

Saturday night was fun, too. Munchkin tagged along, which is always a good time…she is buddies with most of my friends at this point. I think I was in bed by 10:00 again.

Sunday was kinda fun, too…we went over and watched football with a bunch of the guys that are in her fantasy football league. “Guys watching football” is really an interesting phenomenon, and I am not sure I have enough ink here to get into it. But it was fun and my ex-boyfriend from school made a big play in one of the games, and everyone was super impressed that I knew him. They are easily impressed, I guess…lol. And I could tell that every one of them wanted to ask how big he dick was, but all respected the impressionable mind present and kept it to themselves…Lol.

I had a really good day at work yesterday. The partner told me in the morning that he wanted me to have lunch with a couple of people that work for this company that we are doing some stuff with. He said that they were all really suspicious of him and he wanted me to try and get some information out of them about what they really wanted, and try to figure out who was the decision maker and stuff. Right up my alley…people tend to tell me everything…Lol.

In the end it was like a 3 hour lunch. Just me and four people from this company, and it was really, really good. I don’t know if they liked me or just didn’t feel threatened or what, but I asked a couple of questions and they spilled everything and also didn’t really hide that one of them was clearly the ring leader (or that they had an attorney advising them). So I got back and wrote out everything I learned in a memo and gave it to the partner who was giddy like a little girl. Anytime a middle aged man says “Oh, you remind me so much of my daughter!” you can be pretty sure that he will do whatever you want him to…Lol. Something about fathers and daughters, I guess.

I suppose that I could write a ton here about how men tend to underestimate women in suits and think of us less as equals than as pretty showpieces. But I won’t:-P I just felt good that there was something I could do better than anyone else could. If you need a “I am woman!” post, you can check out this one…it is still my favorite one.

Anyway, this post has been all over the place…I will try and do better next time! In the meantime, sorry for being off line for a couple of days, I will write more regularly this week, I promise. In the meantime, hope you are all doing well!

No comments: