Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Comment Policy

Please leave me comments! They make me feel loved. But, I do have a few rules:

1) No names. I know some of you know me, but I can’t publish any comments with names because I would like to retain some anonymity. In that same vein, I really want you to send this to all your friends because I want lots of readers!!! But if you could just leave my actual name out of it, that would be swell. And if you could REALLY leave Munchkin’s name out of it, that would be even sweller. Same goes for references to my exact residence, her school, my work, etc.

2) Nothing that doesn’t appear here. There are some things I have intentionally left out. If you know what they are, then you know what I am talking about and it is intentional. Don’t mention them or I won’t publish the comment.

3) Nothing too dirty. As you will find, I love talking about sex almost as much as I like having it, so I encourage you to do the same. But “Oh baby, you sound like such a fucking hot slut. I wanna eat your pussy, lick your asshole and cum all over your face” is really not something that I think adds any value.

4) No pictures. Don’t bother asking. I may post some eventually if I feel more comfortable, but not yet. And I won’t send you any either.

5) Feel free to email. I love email! I will respond! Me.accidentally@gmail.com. Suggestions welcome.

I think that about does it.

3 comments:

k.d. said...

yep. 5 basic rules.

i "stumbled" over your site yesterday via GLB & jordan.

this is what caught my eye:

"Stick around and I will tell you some stories:-D Most of them are pretty good, I promise!!!"

great job! :)

Anonymous said...

I also just stumbled upon your blog. I don't know how I got here, but I'm now adding you to my blogroll because you made me laugh out loud. Really. Not the bullshit LOL crap ;-)

Keep at it and thanks!

Stop by for the amusements.

http://www.MixTapeTherapy.com

Carol Louise said...

Landed on your blog while hitting right arrow at top of blog screen and I had to stop and read yours. You have guts, girl. Love your spunk and raw honesty...or at least it seems honest since I only met you from a distance five minutes ago. Anyway, you are a good writer and if you ever get the urge to put your blog into a book or just write a book, you might check out www.createspace.com. I used them for my blog-turned-book and it was so easy. BTW, I know just what you mean about comments, but, unlike you, I don't have the nerve to ask for them. Can't wait to read more.