Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pancakes

Good morning all:-) I fee like I haven't done much Saturday posting of late, but in the spirit of NaBloPoMo, I guess I will. Although I missed last weekend, so I guess I already lost out on that...phooey. There are prizes, you know...

I have little to report. The Boy is sick:-( Not sure what the problem is, but he woke up in the middle of the night really sick and is still really banged up. Throwing up, fever, just not doing real well. Silly me, when he woke up at 4:00 am, I figured he had something mischievous in mind...:-D

So he is still sleeping, and doesn't look like he will be up anytime soon. Truth be told, I think he is a little overworked. I think maybe what he needs is a day to just lay in bed and catch up on sleep, and I am willing to be his super cute nurse for the day:-) It was a REALLY long week for anyone who makes their living associated with the stock market, him included. Sometimes I think he would be better off if he worked a little less, but it is part of his personality...I don't think he would be happy otherwise.

Munchkin made breakfast...pancakes...not too bad:-) She loves cooking, and I am not going to discourage her in the least, especially if she cooks for me!!! There is a new boyfriend as of last night, which she is pretty excited about. I only know him in passing, so I don't have an opinion yet. She has excellent judgement though, do I imagine he is a nice kid.

We are just kind of bumming around all morning, and she is off to her friend's house after lunch. Smoking Hot Roommate and I are headed over to the hospital at 2:00 to meet all of the girls that are coming out tonight. The limos arrive at 2:30, and hopefully they will all have a good time:-) Six girls, and each of the has a friend as well...spa stuff first, then some shopping and then dinner downtown. Should have them all dropped off and be home on the early side (10:00 maybe?) before Munchkin:-)

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend:-)

5 comments:

Ally said...

A spa visit sounds excellent right about now....have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I hope The Boy feels better soon - I hate it when they're overworked and sick - makes me feel bad becasue I want to make it all better and I can't do anyting - but like yuu said I can be a cute nurse :D Munchkin has always had good judgement so I am sure her latest flame will be a good kid - hope you have fun this evening!

Still just me said...

Sounds like a fun day. It makes me second think my plans of doing laundry, doing laundry, and doing laundry.

ella said...

Who picks up the tab for all the shopping?

Accidentally Me said...

Ella - Good question:-) SHR gets some donations...gift cards and stuff, from the stores and from some people. And she chips in for some of it, and then the rest of it the girls pay for themselves. I would say each of the girls gets maybe $150 or so at least, and anything else they pay for themselves.