Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Baby updates!!!

Somehow in my traveling, non-blogging and general awesomeness, I forgot to mention that I have a brand new niece:-) Twin Sister and her Wife had another little baby girl last weekend, right before Munchkin and I left. We got to see her on Sunday night before taking off on Monday:-)

Ten fingers, ten toes and seven pounds of absolute adorableness! Baby, Mommy, other Mommy and big sister are all doing great. She hasn't met her cousins just yet, but I think we will bring them over to meet her sometime early next week...

Big Sis, however, remains stubbornly still pregnant!

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

I'll take any tips you have to get this thing out of me as soon as possible!

V said...

Congratulations to your family!
And as for ways to get baby out... labor cookies, coffee in the toilet, food that upsets your stomach! lol I had a list I was prepared to go down if needed there's so many tricks on google ;)