Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The Very Best Secret

Tough week around here...maybe more on that later.  But...I have some very, very good news that I just have to share because I have to keep it a secret all day long.

Munchkin, as we have covered, applied early to the school that she has always known she wanted to go to. After applying, she did an interview on campus with someone from the admissions office. Said admissions person (who just may be a pretend family friend...) called me about a half an hour ago to give me the good news and ask if she could come by in person tonight to deliver the big envelope:-)

On the short list of "best things I will ever get to see", this is going to go really close to the top...


5 comments:

Kathleen said...

SO exciting! You must be so proud. Glad you get some good news during the rough stuff...

Alys said...

Congratulations to Munchkin! What wonderful news.

And congratulations to you as well, on striking a great balance of wonderful and supportive big sister/sort-of mom all these years.

I have been following your blog for about two years, but I have been checking daily for the last month in hopes of Munchkin college news. :)

Lisa said...

great news, congrats!

Lpeg said...

Ohh, so excited for her! And really excited to hear how tonight goes!

Lori S-C said...

and how did she react?