Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

In the hubbub of the next few days, I doubt I will take the time to blog, so I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry, safe and relaxing holiday. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then enjoy whatever year-end holidays you do observe, and hopefully take the time off to be with family, friends and loved ones.

And of course, a very Happy Birthday to my very favorite pretend older sibling, Big Sis. I don't get to refer to you as a Christmas present like your father does, but you are certainly one of the great blessings in my life, and I appreciate knowing you just about every day:-) See you at dinner tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry, merry, merry Christmas to you and yours, darling! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas AM! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Ally