Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pregnant again!

In an effort to not bring you all down any further, I have much better news today than I did yesterday...guess who's pregnant again?

Whoa, whoa, whoa...settle down, folks, it's not me;-)

My very dear, and most favorite fake older sister, Big Sis, is due in August with her second little nugget!!! Super, mega congratulations to her and The Brain Surgeon, who are great parents to little EH, and will be great parents to baby-unknown as well...and don't let her complaining fool you, Big Sis is over-the-moon excited about this:-)

(And not to spoil the surprise, but I just may have some more, similar news about someone else in the next week or so;-))

8 comments:

Rachael West said...

Congrats Auntie :o) and dang-it if I didn't squeal for a second when I thought it was you ha ha. You got me.

Our Happy Married Life... said...

ooooh everyone loves some pregnant news! Congrats to Big Sis!!!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

After previous posts about how you'd be happy not to have any more children, I was about to pick up my jaw off the floor.

And, so long as your similar news isn't about Munchkin, I think we're all good. =)

Accidentally Me said...

Nilsa, you can be sure that there would be no smileys at the end of THAT sentence!!!

Kathleen said...

My money is on BFFg. ;-)

Lisa said...

Yay, Congrats to Big Sis!

Kari said...

Yeah Big Sis -- is it SHR?

Anonymous said...

I would say BFFg or SHR.