Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WMKN Radio

I guess no one (well, except for the divine So Midwestern) cares about my sandwich eating habits. Well, too bad about you! You are missing out:-) I am still feeding two hungry mouths everyday, so I need all the calories I can get...

Moving right along!

One of my new favorite activities has become stealing Munchkin's iPod. As I covered once before, she often has a really bizarre collection of music on there that is not remotely standard for a 15 year old girl. It is very often The Brain Surgeon's doing, although sometimes it is her own...and she and her friends are beginning to develop their own tastes and discover their own stuff, which is sorta neat.

So, what did we cover on my drive to school the other day? Well, first, we had James' Laid, then Galileo by the Indigo Girls, Hungry Like the Wolf and then Tori Amos' Pieces of Me (actually, I think the name of the song is Tear in Your Hand). And, to finish the ride, there was Tequila Makes her Clothes Fall Off and Josh Groban's version of Oh, Holy Night.

Heavy on the 80's and 90's, plus a touch of whimsical country and...um...some completely non-seasonal Christmas music (not sure on that one!)

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best part about that is that I don't really even care for sandwiches... but, if it's that good, I'd certainly give it a try!

I would like to borrow Munchkin's iPod, too. I'm so bored of mine. And who doesn't like a little Christmas music in September?!