Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Pictures

Better late than never, here are the baby girls from last week:-) I also have 3-D ones, but they didn't come out great, and are sorta creepy...lol. I like my girls to not look creepy!!! Baby Non-Presenting has her hand right up in front of her little face here...


While Baby Presenting just sorta seems to be hanging showing off her "round head". Yes...the radiologist told me she has a round head...whatever that means. I was really hoping for "triangular"... I believe that is her sister's head in the left hand corner of the picture, but I am not sure.

Anyway, back to school today, so my lovely vacation is over with. You would think that all of that free time would have led to some blogging, wouldn't you? But...um...no, it didn't. It led to me doing a whole lot of nothing!

I did a lot of cooking...I made lots of cookies and brownies, plus a roast one day, chicken in white wine sauce another day, and a lasagna on another. It all turned out pretty good. I went to Munchkin's school to talk to some of the high school girls one afternoon, and that was really fun. I went to the gym a couple of times, which felt good and allowed me to read a lot (I read books by both Glen Beck and Barack Obama in the same week...that feels like it should be some kind of a record.) And I took my first pre-natal yoga class, which was awesome!!!

Most importantly, though, I talked The Boy into taking me on vacation the weekend after next...Yay!!! Nothing super fancy, just a quick long weekend in Florida to get away from the cold, relax a bit and get some sun. This is, of course, assuming that the weather in Florida improves a little bit...it is almost as cold there as it is here! Hopefully, Smoking Hot Roommate and Big Sis and their husbands will come with us, too:-) Munchkin will either come with, stay with one of them, stay with a friend or stay at Papa Bear's.

Munchkin's friend's Mom called me yesterday to see if I still wanted to come on the annual ski weekend that the girls always go on, and that I have gone on the last couple of years. Obviously, no skiing or snowboarding for me, and I am not even sure I will be able to cook as much as I have in years past, but I certainly hope I can still go! Hopefully another month of growing won't make me totally unmanageable:-)

OK...that is enough for now...I have some stuff for tomorrow that is a little more fun:-)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the sonogram pictures! Isn't it so much fun to see your babies?

Lisa said...

Hooray, pictures! Thanks for that :)
I like your new "thought of the day", right out of "love actually". I watched it on New Years, as part of my brother-in-law's wedding party. Such a sweet movie!

Anonymous said...

YAY! :)