Thursday, May 24, 2007

God Save the Queen

I'm super excited for the London trip. It will be a short trip and the real purpose is to hang out with Big Sis' friends and not to go sightseeing, but I would like to see some thing. I am hoping that on Saturday I can see Buckingham Palace, Big Ben (look kids...), Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. I think I can get all that into one day, so long as I have my super special, Smoking Hot Tourguide:-)

Munchkin is a little bit irritated that she is not invited...:-). She said "I dunno what the big deal is. You take me to bars here all the time, what is the problem with going to bars there?" I have to admit, she brings up a pretty good point. Well, too bad, you're still not invited:-P Next month's US version of the same party has a built in Friday night event that Munchkin can attend so that she can feel like she is part of it. You can't leave the bridesmaids out of the party, after all...

We are leaving the house at...gulp...3:45am tomorrow. Yikes. Hopefully I can get right to bed after dinner tonight (chicken finger Thursday...yay!!!) and get a decent nights sleep. Munchkin has to get herself ready for school tomorrow morning and one of her friend's (and her Mom) is coming by to get her on the way. Papa Bear is picking her up after school and has her all weekend... I am not totally sure what they have planned, but they always have fun together. There is a summer-beginning pool party for adults and kids at one of her friends' houses Saturday (the friends father is actually someone we do some work with, so Papa Bear was already invited on his own. Now they can be dates:-))

On a similar note, that lucky little bitch only has four days of school left. After next Wednesday, she is off until Labor Day. Man, I miss summer vacation...

Anyway, that is about it:-) Unless I post later on today, I will be gone until Monday. I will try and publish comments if I get a chance, but I can't promise anything...so they may sit for a few days. Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

11 comments:

k.d. said...

god save the queen - another great song...

enjoy your trip! don't overdo it, hehehe! *wink*

anne said...

Sounds like a ton of fun - whirlwind but fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Aaron said...

Have fun and don't loose your camera! (poor Ally)

Anonymous said...

That's going to be a great trip! Have an excellent time and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Deadmanshonda said...

Whooo hooo!! Have FUN!!

megabrooke said...

have a great trip! you lucky duck going to london. have a blast and cant wait to hear all about it!

j;ljk said...

Wow, I'm so jealous that you're going to London! Have an amazing time and take lots of pictures!

Douglas said...

1. child admits to going to bars withyou all the time
2. you abandon said child to fly across the pond to go to more bars
3. you refer to her hanging out with a much older man as a "date"
4. then you call her a bitch

You are on probation

-CPS

(that was meant to be funny AA and Ally)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Accidentally Me said...

Billy - In Massachusetts it is "DSS" (Department of Social Services, maybe?) But other than that, you bring up some good points...although #3 is just plain gross.