Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm not dead...I promise

Work nonsense again keeping me busy. No blog tomorrow, and only this half-assed one today. Mea culpa

Weekend was awesome...chillier than I'd like, but lots of hanging on the beach in sweats and stocking caps and bare feet buried in the sand:-)

The Boy rules. Even more than usual.

Munchkin is officially moving this weekend and I am kinda terrified, and kinda totally cool with it.

I felt sad and uncomfortable watching Jon and Kate last night. Anyone else?

Back Thursday, maybe...Friday, definitely.

2 comments:

boohoo said...

Glad to hear you're not dead ;)

Becky said...

Jon and Kate didn't even look at each other. You can sense the fact that they don't like each other anymore. It was sad. What is sadder is that I will watch the entire season...