Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Foreboding

I am feeling really weirdly edgy today...like I can sense that something bad is about to happen. Or that a whole bunch of things that I have been putting off are suddenly closing in and all going to crash on me all at once.

I don't get it...everything is pretty well in order these days.

Work is going well. I have school figured out. Munchkin is doing awesome. The Boy and I have as seamless a relationship as I know of.

Still, I can't shake the anxiousness.

5 comments:

W T G said...

Too much caffeine perhaps ? Lack of REM sleep ? I hope all works out just dandy. Be well & enjoy the day ......

Our Happy Married Life... said...

that's how I was feeling last week. (as you know...) Hang in there. You have it all under control! You do have a lot going on right now, it's okay to feel a little anxious. If you need to chat more about it, you know where to find me. :)

Windy City Kelley's said...

I feel the same way! I tend to stress over things I can't control though, so I'm trying to work on that :)

edel said...

Maybe its just because everything is pretty well in order that your sub conscious is just preparing itself just in case it falls apart. Hope wednesday is a better and less anxious day :-)

boohoo said...

I've been suffering the same this week. And I think Edel has it right: everything is going so well I'm worrying that it's all going to fall apart spectacularly.