Monday, February 04, 2008

My not so Super chili

It's super warm outside...really feels like springtime. I'm sure it will be 20 below and snowing within a couple of weeks, but I like the respite!

It actually turned into kind of an eventful weekend. I went out with some girlfriends Friday night and had a really good time. Munchkin stayed at a friend's house, so I was off the leash. We just went to a couple bars, had a few drinks and did silly stuff. The Boy was out with a couple of his friends and we ended up meeting up with them for a while, too. Then I took him home and worked him over real good:-P

Munchkin and I had a lot of shopping to do on Saturday. Some household stuff, lots of groceries and some clothes...so we were out and about for most of the day. Then we cleaned:-)

She was out with her friends again on Saturday, so The Boy and I had a date, which is always fun. Met up with a couple other friends for a drink, too, but had to bolt to go and get Munchkin. Still, I felt social getting out two nights in a row:-)

We made chili in advance of the Super Bowl all day yesterday, although it didn't turn out great. It wasn't bad, but it should have been a little more flavorful. And then everyone got bummed out by the game...well, everyone who cared more than me:-D I thought it was kind of a boring game and the commercials were not good at all. Really dissapointing!

So, that gets us back to Monday and another work week...fun fun fun. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

boohoo said...

Watching sports? sounds like my weekend ;) I was watching the rugby tho - and we won! I actually got to go out this weekend - to a pub! Feels like ages since we could last afford that ;)

I'm glad your weekend was so good :)

megabrooke said...

Sounds like a good weekend indeed my friend (except for the Pats, that is).