Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In the dark

I have a bachelorette party coming up. I know that much. But that is really about all...I don't know what we are doing, where we are going, when it is going to be or specifically who is coming. Obviously, I have a pretty good idea, but I won't know until I show up...

The suspense is killing me! Smoking Hot Roommate is in charge, and I know that she has been working on it, but she has been really good about keeping the details from me. Not even little snippets here and there...and everyone else has been good about it, too.

I have my suspicions...I am guessing that we will have something either in Boston or at the beach first, and then travel somewhere for a couple days. I think it would be hard to bring Munchkin with us anywhere, but she definitely has to go to at least some of it, hence the part that will be around here.

Beyond that, though, I have no idea. Knowing SHR, it could be almost anywhere in the Western Hemisphere...of I guess even some parts of the Eastern...

Anyone care to venture a guess? Or offer a suggestion? I am bubbling over with curiosity...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How. FUN! I love that you don't know what the plan is. I cannot wait to hear about it. Eeeee!

Rachel H. said...

I have no idea, but I'm sure it'll be great! Can't wait to hear about it!

laurwilk said...

I can't wait to hear. I'm sure it will be baller! My only guess is that you will indeed stay in the Western Hemisphere. And islands/peninsulas will be involved.