Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"Tune-up my car" is not a euphemism...

Munchkin's brother tuned my car up for me, so I take back some more of the bad things I have said about him:-). They took my car so they would have it while they were there, and he gave the whole thing a once-over for me. Not exactly sure what that means...cleaning some stuff, replacing some things and some fluids maybe? Whatever, it was nice of him.

I feel kinda bad that they have had shitty weather while there have been here. It is still a fun place to be, and last week was at least sunny...but I kind of wish that had at least a few days of legit beach weather. I think Saturday is supposed to be good, so hopefully they get at least the one day. The good news is that he ended up working pretty much all day Thursday-Sunday, and will be able to do so again in a few days, so it didn't turn out to be nearly as big a huge financial sacrifice for them as I was worried.

Anyway...the weather totally sucks today. Cold and rainy, and I think it is supposed to be like this all week. Plus, I showed up to work and found a whole pile of shit waiting to be done that took up my whole morning, which didn't help my mood. But, now I am done with it, so I am not quite so grumpy!

I am not sure that I have a whole lot else for you today...I have a feeling it is gonna be a long afternoon. Internet, here I come!!!

4 comments:

Still just me said...

It's cooler here than normal too, and the thermostat at work is broken, so the air conditioner is still on.

I am going to have to tape my nipples down :)

Windy City Kelley's said...

It's cold here too. We've had maybe four days above the 75 degree mark. Sucks big time!

Rachel H. said...

It's beautiful here, but it's a little warm. It's been in the 90's the past two days!

boohoo said...

Aw it's always the same, isn't it? I bet when they get home it'll be perfect beach weather. Sods law!