Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wham, Bam (Pow! Crash!) Thank you Ma'am

My father's family is on their way, and I have to admit to being really, really excited! They should be landing in just about an hour, and getting to the hotel a bit after that. I left them a little welcome basket at the hotel with some cute stuff in it and a note that tells them to call me when they get there:-) Hopefully I can see them at lunch, and then Tinkerbelle is gonna come to work with me this afternoon. Since I got to go to school with her, it seems only fair that she gets to come to "school" with me:-)

I had kind of an interesting night last night (Munchkin stayed over at a friend's house, so I was off the leash). I met a couple of girlfriends for some drinks...both of whom are really hot, and both of whom were totally on the prowl. One broke up with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago, and one is just kind of boy crazy by nature:-) I haven't really been out boy-hunting in a while, but it is good to know I still have the skills!

No, I don't intend to need them anymore...if everything goes like I think it will, I am officially done picking up boys for good. But that doesn't mean that I can't still meet them for my friends. And that doesn't mean that I can't still enjoy the attention and the ability to torment them a little bit when I am out with my gorgeous friends:-) Actually, I met one guy that I am going to set up with another friend of mine, but that is kinda off topic...

Anyway, things were all kinda dandy...everyone was in a good mood, the weather was gorgeous, we met a bunch of people, yada yada yada. Then, I am not quite sure what happened, but the girl who just broke up with her boyfriend ended up kissing two different guys that were "friends", and the two "friends" decided to settle the debate over who was the better kisser by throwing punches. It was kinda weird...things went from really fun and casual to bloody, broken noses in kind of a hurry.

We figured that was a sign that maybe these new friends were not really the kinds of boys we wanted to hang out with anymore, so we took off. We walked over to another bar to meet some other girls, and I left shortly thereafter -- The Boy had a softball game, and I met him at his place when his game was over. I may like meeting new people, but there is still only one boy that I like showering with:-D Now, in the middle of that shower, the power went out so the lights died. That was actually kinda cool, but it was a harbinger of weirder things to come...

After that, we went over to my place because I had to clean up a bit before everyone came today. We went to bed at probably about 11:00 and were in the middle of having sex again when...CRASH!!!...some guy ran into a parked car on the street below my window. And it was LOUD! I am kind of a sucker for flashing lights and stuff, so I had to run to the window and watch everything unfold...lol. The guy was clearly wasted and got taken away in cuffs. He had a small white pickup truck which was in rough shape, but not quite as rough as the little BMW parked on the street:-)


Anyway, that all died down pretty quick and we...ahem...finished what we were doing and went to sleep. So, guess what happened this morning while we were in the middle of it again? A garbage truck backed into a utility pole, causing a big loud exploding transformer box of some kind. And more fire trucks and police cars!

So, not that I ever really need excuses to get laid, but I kinda wanna see what happens next:-) I feel like a helicopter is gonna crash into the building while I am in the middle of a really good orgasm!!!

9 comments:

H said...

It's like you have some sort of gift! Use it wisely! hahaha

BTW: First-time reader---I enjoy your blog! :)

Deadmanshonda said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Unreal....but very, very funny.

Accidentally Me said...

Heather - Welcome aboard:-) I love when new people read! Even more so when they comment!!!

Leisel - I am not gonna lie, I burst out laughing this morning...three times in a row is just plain funny.

Ally said...

I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family with no accidents, explosions, or police involvement of any sort.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog for the first time, and your story of the car crashes are hilarious!!! LOVE IT!

anne said...

I totally love this - that is crazy. And your title was perfect.

Aaron said...

It could be worse.

What if your orgasm caused the accident. WOW.

Accidentally Me said...

Ally - So far so good:-)

Claire - Welcome aboard:-) It was pretty funny...especially the third one.

e.b. - I did kinda giggle when I wrote the title...

2x - It wouldn't be the first time... The first car crash, but not the first accident. Some day I will detail a few sex injuries, that will be a good post!

laurwilk said...

So you DID still have your wild, flirting days!! :)