Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I'm in kind of a shitty mood today, and I have no idea why. I can't even blame PMS, I am just feeling sort of bitchy. It's too cold out, my skin feels really dry and itchy, my hair isn't acting right, I am hungry. I dunno...I am just complaining, I guess.

Irritated that Kit got thrown off of Runway last night and Ricky is still around. Seriously, he is awful! He hasn't done anything that is even remotely good yet, and has done a bunch of stuff that is just outright awful.

On the plus side, we had a really nice visit with The Boy's college friends (there are a handful of people from around here that he went to school with, and they get together regularly to stay in touch.) And...I didn't even have to bail, because one of the other girls made it very clear when we sat down that she was leaving at 10:00 to watch the same show I wanted to...lol:-)

When I got home, Munchkin had already gone to bed and left me a note "Wake me up when you get in so that I know you are home safe." How cute is she? Sometimes I wonder who exactly is taking care of who in this relationship...lol.

She has a shopping date with The Boy's Twin Sister tonight. They need to pick out a gift for her 13 year-old niece (on her wife's side) and she has requested Munchkin's consulting services to do so. Which reminds me that I need to call school and tell them that Twin Sister is coming to meet her today...otherwise they won't let Munchkin leave with her...lol. I guess that's good:-)

Then chicken fingers:-) Kind of a tight schedule, though...The Boy and I have to bolt by 7:30 or so in order to get Munchkin home and then get to a function with his work people and some clients of theirs. At the moment, I don't feel like going, but I will come around by this evening:-) He'll have a suit on, which is oh-so-cute.

So that's about it...kind of a boring day and I am in a pissy mood. Not much of a blog post!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Chicken Finger Thursday!

I think Sarah and I need to start a regular tradition of our own. Well, besides taking photos of ourselves kissing in random places. ;)

Accidentally Me said...

This has become the thing I look forward to each week...and I think it's a great idea:-) You end up getting so busy, it is great to have a set time every week to stop and make sure that you catch up!