Friday, December 12, 2008

I can't possibly think of a title for this

Very busy this morning, so only a little post. The single most embarrassing moment of my entire life (from a girl that does not embarrass at all easily...)

I met Munchkin at school yesterday, just like every day. We had to get home to get changed for my work Christmas party (which she is invited to every year, usually as Papa Bear's date:-)).

So, I met her at school, and she had the biggest shit-eating grin I have ever seen on her face. I asked her what was up and she just laughed at me and said...

"I know why you have Altoids on your nightstand!!!"

There was no available rock to crawl under, which is very unfortunate...

Happy weekend everyone:-)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE HE! Kids...Gotta love them!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

erin said...

Oh no!!! Hilarious... and I'm sure an incredibly awkward walk home!

Anonymous said...

I just choked. No pun intended.

HappyascanB said...

Oh crap! Munchkin gets cooler every day!!!

Anonymous said...

Munchkin DOES get cooler every day. And this is easily one of the funniest things I have ever heard. This is what I miss about living with you guys! I miss out on the cool growing up moments!!!

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

Ha! Priceless. Dying to know what the walk home was like. :-)

Anonymous said...

Outstanding.

I've never actually had that done... does it actually work?

Aaron said...

Sexually promiscuous teenager in 3.. 2.. :P

Accidentally Me said...

All - The walk home was kinda funny. She was SO proud of herself, and I pretended to be mad at her.

Liam - It does. Both ways;-) There is a golden rule about giving and receving, right?

Aaron - Not sure I see where you are going (and you may be joking:-)). Kids at school at her age talk about these things...I am guessing none of the others feel as comfortable discussing them with their parents as she does with me. I would say that her ability to talk about it openly makes it LESS likely that she will make bad decisions with herself.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

For stinky morning breath, right? Why else would one have Altoids in the bedroom? Geez. =)

laurwilk said...

Are they cinnamon? Peppermint? The new green kind?

Munchkin is funny.

Still just me said...

Wait until you get a dog, and the dog takes one of your "toys" downstairs and plops it in her lap.

Yeah, been there.............

Anonymous said...

Omg, hilarious :)!

boohoo said...

Hehe ... :D

Rachel H. said...

Too funny! She is great!! Ha-Ha!

Scotty said...

ha!