Sunday, October 29, 2006

Keep the drunk girl away from the keyboard

OK, from now on, I am no longer allowed to blog after a couple drinks and a couple orgasms. What a blubbering fool I was last night…lol.

Not that I care to take any of it back, I meant all of it. It was just sappier than I would normally get.

Not a whole lot for you this morning…The Boy is showering and I have a little time before I run out to do a couple errands and then go get Munchkin. I really miss her…lol. A day and a half and she is about a quarter of a mile away, and I talked to her three times and I still miss her. What a dork!

There will be no Fantasy Football Fuckfest this week…The Boy has already begged off with a case of “fornication induced soreness” and I am feeling very much the same way. My stomach muscles hurt from all the orgasms…and my thighs are killing me from some catcher’s squat positioning… That’s right, I have sex injuries. And fuck me, do they ever feel good!

That is actually ok…we have a ton of shopping to do for the new place, and I have some work I should get done as well, so it is not like I have nothing else to do with the time.

No comments: