Wednesday, October 25, 2006

How to Get Me in a VERY Good Mood

I totally got laid this morning…and I am most happy about it:-D

Munchkin is on a school field trip which required them all to be on the bus by 7:00 am. So I walked her over to school, and then made my adorable little way over to The Boy’s apartment, let myself in and found a nice warm spot in his bed. That spot of course being directly on top of him.

I sort of told him last night I was gonna do that, which I assume is the reason he was still in bed. Normally he would be up at 6:30 and out the door by 7:15, so the change is schedule was probably in anticipation. And I gotta say, if you are gonna be late for work, having sex with me is about as good an excuse as I can think of:-D

The bad news is that Munchkin was getting better but now says she feels like shit again (my word, she doesn’t swear:-D) so once they get back from their field trip I am gonna have to go and get her and bring her home. So, I am still glowing, just not quite as much.

No comments: