Friday, September 14, 2007

Surprise Visitors:-)

I only have a little bit of time during lunch today since I am in meetings all day, but I have a super special story to tell:-) I haven't quite been 100% myself for the last week and a half due to some stuff I have alluded to but not written about. I am OK, just not quite totally and completely OK.

Last night was supposed to be just me and Munchkin for chicken fingers because everyone else was busy elsewhere. That is fine, I never argue about dinner with her:-) Then about halfway through, Smoking Hot Roommate dropped by. My first guess was that she bailed or got done with what she was doing and stopped to meet us. But trailing right behind her were the BFFs, in for a totally sneaky and surprise visit:-) Which Munchkin knew about and kept a secret, that shady little twerp!!!

SHR felt like I needed some cheering up, so she talked with both of them and snuck them in for the weekend as a surprise. Who is better than that? No one, I say:-)

So, even more special thanks than normal to SHR for being just about the best friend that a very, very lucky girl could have:-) And to BFFb and BFFg for coming out at the drop of a hat to make sure that I am OK:-)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend, I think I will try and get back into the habit of posting at least once over the weekends if I have something to say...otherwise, ta ta!!!

3 comments:

Clearlykels said...

Now, that is a wonderful SHR! She rocks! as do visitors!

Anonymous said...

Good friends can make my mood change instantly... hoping you're doing okay. So glad you have such positive support surrounding you!

Aaron said...

Sneaky girl.

Now, when your Georgia readers come up for a surprise visit... you had best watch out! ;)