Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rule #1 of Optometry

Many thanks for the kind wishes from everyone:-) Well, except for Billy, who seems to be upset that things worked out well...apparently only the misery of others will do. Or, he is just hurt because his massive crush on me will go unrequited for a little while longer;-) A couple of you asked for the specific details, which I wrote out in an email and sent to those who asked...it is not that exciting, but there is nothing secretive about it.

I got Buffalo sauce in my eye last night...and no, that is not a euphemism for anything. I mean I was eating a chicken wing and the sauce splashed into my eye. And holy shit does that hurt like a fucker! I would strongly suggest that you never, ever, ever do that. I couldn't open my eye for like two minutes and I was crying like someone just stole my puppy. It was awful. I was seriously worried that my eye was going to swell up and I would have to go to the hospital to get it flushed out.

I never really covered it, but I decided to skip the NASCAR Race in New Hampshire last weekend. I would have liked to have gone, but it was going to require an all-day commitment (they were leaving at like 6:00am to go an tailgate, and didn't get back until like 8:00pm) that I just didn't want to make. Good thing, too...it was pretty cold in the morning, and the BFF's ended up coming in to visit as well. Also, MFND didn't do real well, so I would have been kinda pissed about that. Maybe the summer race next year when it will be warmer...I still think it would be fun to do at least once.

I am going to try and meet some of The Boy's friends for drinks tonight (all of the girls meet up every once in a while). I guess I can probably call them my friends at this point...lol. I don't really know if any of them have any idea of what has gone on recently. I didn't tell any of them, but he may have told them (or his friends that some of them are married to or dating). I don't know if Twin Sister is coming...I sure hope so. I really miss her! (Yes, she reads this, and yes, sugar, that is a request!) She is as big as a house now, but it will be a short walk:-D

So now everyone can lobby her to come out tonight:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just have to apologize for LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! I am known for laughing at things that could be dangerous. Falling under cars(I did that once), pretending to be a bowling ball( I did that once too), and getting buffalo sauce in one's eye(can't say that I did that, yet)! Can you forgive me, AM?

Aaron said...

Twisted Sister, come on out!

Er, I mean, twin sister. :D

anne said...

I got jalepno in my ear (yeah I know) and it hurt like a bitch. What was worse is then I chased it with milk to ooze the pain. Gross, gross, gross.

ella said...

I got jalapeƱo juice in my eye. Boy, that hurt like a mofo.

And once I was slicing up some chili peppers. When I went to take my contacts off, the chili was still so embedded into my skin that I burned my eyes.

I'm surprised I'm not blind yet.