Thursday, June 26, 2008

Long Weekend #1 of 2

I have a little time this morning before I leave for the (looong) weekend, so I figured I would drop in here so that you don't have to go like a full week without me:-). I know how difficult that can be....

We were planning on leaving early this morning, but The Boy felt like he needed to go to work for a bit and get some stuff done, so he is going to put in a half day and then we are gonna leave around lunch. Fine with me...I am in no huge hurry, and this leaves me with some me-time:-). Well, not totally by myself...I am dog sitting...

Munchkin left yesterday via sailboat with Papa Bear, Smoking Hot Roommate and some other people, which means two things. One, Papa Bear's dog is staying with me and we are driving her with us to the Hamptons. And maybe back on Sunday, depending on how he gets back from there. We went for a lovely walk this morning:-). Two, plenty of alone time with The Boy!

I am not sure I have ever really explained how much I like having sex outside. OK, maybe I have. Not like "ass on bare ground and leaves" outside...but "on the table on my deck" outside. Fortunately, no one can see onto my deck (unless you have binoculars from one angle...please tell me you don't have binoculars), but it is still complete with all of the sounds and smells of the city. It makes me feel kinda slutty, and I am always a fan of that;-). The chill you get from a little breeze after you get a little bit sweaty...yikes...better than any vibrator... (I really, really hope that Jenn's Grandfather doesn't read this today...if so, many, many apologies...:-D)

So, we christened the deck for this year, and I am happy about that. Actually, I am not sure I won't divert him there again when he comes to meet me after work. Something about him in a suit...grrr...

OK, I am totally off track. Sorry, it happens. Back to the plot, The Boy, the dog and I are leaving about Noon and getting there I-don't-know-when. There may be a ferry involved, I am not sure. I will provide the car, and he can do the driving. Why must men always drive? Fine with me, but it seems to be something with the Y chromosome...

This should be a really fun weekend. Very tame compared to the mess that we should cause next weekend, but just as much fun. Lottsa sun, some beach, maybe go out a couple nights...we shall see! In the meantime, I hope every can manage without me;-)

Have a great weekend!

OK, I have gotten totally sidetracked.

7 comments:

anne said...

I do all the driving Tom is a terrible driver. I would happily hand over the reins.

Have a great weekend!

ella said...

I always prefer the guy to drive since I don't really like doing it, especially on long trips.

Rachel H. said...

Have fun this weekend! And the deck sounds awesome! I wish that you couldn't see on our deck. :)

Anonymous said...

i am so envious right now. lol.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! In all of the 4(?) months my gramps has been blogging I don't think he's read a single blog. He hasn't really grasped that concept yet :)

boohoo said...

Sounds like great fun! enjoy yourself! :D

Anonymous said...

And here I thought I was the only one with the deck fantasy! I have a trampoline one, too! (I have both in my backyard, but noone to help with it.)