Monday, June 02, 2008

Re-finding my Mojo

Good morning everyone:-) How was the weekend? As Brookem has already noted, yesterday was a spectacularly beautiful day around here...just absolutely perfect. It sort of made me wish we had been at the beach...although it was probably cooler there, and therefore not as spectacular. That's ok...next weekend, they are calling for 93 in the city on Saturday, which means it will be perfect at the beach! I can't wait!

So, let's see...I blew outta work early on Friday to take Munchkin shoe shopping. She needed shoes for her big thing on Friday. Then we headed back and got her ready...she looked gorgeous, of course:-). I got her over to the dance, dropped her stuff for the night with the people she was staying with, and then went over to meet The Boy.

We had a lovely dinner, and then went back to my place for what turned out to be a whole lot of the best sex I ever remember. Not real sure what the reason was, but it was really fucking outstanding. I just couldn't keep my hands off of him all night. Or morning:-) And I was in a really slutty, dirty kinda mood...hee hee...but I will leave it at that...

Munchkin reports that the sleepover was uneventful. Well, not totally, but it was devoid of any events that I should be worried about. Meaning: any events involving her! She had a really good time at the dance, and the boy she went with was a perfect gentleman all night;-). He apparently didn't take her rejection too harshly, which is good. This girl is gonna leave quite the trail of broken hearts by the time she is done...

She ended up going to the movies with her friends on Saturday night, so The Boy and I offered to babysit for Twin Sister so she and her wife could go out. That was nice, too...the baby slept the whole time we were there:-). However, the activities were much more G-rated than the previous night:-D. Possibly because the presence of a baby totally killed my mood, or possibly because I was a little bit sore...we will call it half of each...

And yesterday was just plain spectacular. Munchkin and I had brunch with Smoking Hot Roommate and Big Sis and then did some walking around, shopping, pretend house hunting, chatting and basically goofing around. Then we had ice cream:-) Then we sat outside and had a drink. Then Papa Bear met us for dinner.

So, all in all, a really, really nice day. And a lovely weekend! I hope yours were all good, too!

6 comments:

anne said...

I didn't know you lost your mojo

Accidentally Me said...

Anne - Hadn't really lost it, just hadn't excercised it much lately;-)

Anonymous said...

lovely indeed!

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

I'm jealous of the nice weather you are having. I had to turn the HEAT on today!!!

boohoo said...

congratulations on all the fabulous sex! that's what weekends are made for ;)

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend...And to be honest, I'm jealous of the best sex. We've been too busy moving, that it's been more hurried than anything. Can't wait to get completely settled in...