Thursday, June 19, 2008

Looking around the blog world, and Q&A

I am not feeling like a very creative blogger today. Not that I am really that creative on a daily basis...just even less so today. So, I guess...some random notes from around the blogosphere...

Megan cracks me up constantly. Pretty sharp wit on that one, I tell you;-)

I have randomly discovered in the last few days that I have a lot of family-related things in common with both Jenn and I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw. Jenn has some father issues and some younger half-siblings just like me (for which I did what I do best...offer unsolicited and possibly unnecessary advice;-)). And INCB has a younger half brother that is just about the same age as Tinkerbelle, too.

Jessie has discovered that Carson Daly apparently has an eating (and tanning) disorder.

Don't ask me how I know, but GreenLineBoy got married about a month ago, I think. It would be nice if we could get him to un-retire from blogging, but I don't hold out a lot of hope...

I strongly encourage everyone to lobby Jenny to get a tattoo. Or two. Look, all her friends have them! All the cool kids are doing it! Like So Midwestern, for example;-)

Billy is officially an America-Hater;-). No word on which perfect other country he is thinking of moving to...I will await that anxiously:-P

Still Just Me may be embarking on a trip through family-court paradise. Send good luck her way...that can be a struggle.

And for chrissakes...where's Ally? I miss her:-(

How is that for a lazy-woman's blog? Just highlighting other people's work...

And, since I am out tomorrow and will be at the beach all weekend, I won't be posting until at least Monday anyway. C'mon...it is summer...I can't be expected to be as productive now as I was in the colder months...

------

How about Q&A? I haven't done that for a while, and I feel like I have some newer readers...so, anyone have anything they are dying to know? I promise to use my four days off to write a really good response...:-)

7 comments:

Ally said...

Ha ha. I just published a lazy woman's blog post too. I think it's been weeks since we IMed. Crazy! Darn summer camp!

Anonymous said...

I never read I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw, but the name alone makes me want to!

I appreciate your advice. Even if I don't follow it, it's nice knowing someone can relate :)

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

It was fun chatting with you!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Hi!

Carson is looking really creepy though. I still can't get over it.

Rachel H. said...

Hope you have a great weekend at the beach! I'm heading there on Sunday, and I'm so excited! Anyways, talk to you soon! :)

Goose said...

I really wish that I could spend all weekend at the beach! Have a wonderful time! :)

Still just me said...

I have always loved your emailed advice to me, and I wanted to say thank you.

Although our situations are somewhat different, somehow they are still the same.