Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Laurwilk, and still kinda under the weather and not feeling really motivated, so this will be fun.

---

A. Attached or Single? Engaged
B. Best Friend? I have a couple...both BFF's, and of course Smoking Hot Roommate are probably at the top of the list.
C. Cake or pie? Cake. Chocolate.
D. Day of choice? Usually Saturday, but I am partial to Thursday evenings because of the chicken fingers:-).
E. Essential item? Ugh...cellphone? I hate it, but it is essential
F. Favorite color? Blue.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears. I am a traditionalist. And bears seem more appetizing than worms. Although, worms can't eat you...so, I dunno...
H. Hometown? Chicago, IL. Although Boston is definitely "Home"
I. Favorite indulgence? Spa visits during lunch:-)
J. January or July? July, duh. Cause the weather is nice and it's my birthday!!!
K. Kids? I sorta have one;-). I will likely have one of my own. No time soon...couple years?
L. Life isn’t complete without? Ice cream!!!
M. Marriage date? July the 25th, Two Thousand and Nine.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Two half sisters. Munchkin is 13 and lives with me, Tinkerbelle is 9 and lives with her Mom in Chicago. And SHR and Big Sis and I sometimes pretend to be related:-)
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges. Vitamin C is good for you.
P. Phobias? I am not a fan of spiders, or ants, but I wouldn't call it a full-blown phobia.
Q. Quotes? "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood..." You know the rest.
R. Reasons to smile? Because it is Chicken Finger Thursday!
S. Season of choice? Summer.
T. Tag 5 people: No. I don't want to, and you're not the boss of me!!!
U. Unknown fact about me? Oh...there are some...and they will remain unknown;-)
V. Vegetable? I like lots of them. But fresh corn on the cob in the summer is tops for now.
W. Worst habit? I shuffle my feet when I walk sometimes just to hear the noise of scuffing shoes.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I have no fucking idea. This seems a little forced to get an X in here, doesn't it?
Y. Your favorite food? Ice cream. And chocolate chip cookies.
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer. Almost Leo. I would rather be a lion than a crab. And, who really wants to be cancer, anyway?

So there you have it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a sec! I'll admit that I haven't been reading since the beginning, and I haven't read everything on your blog, but I have been keeping up on the last several months... did I black out and miss a beat? Your sidebar still says "adorable boyfriend" but... Engaged? Marriage date set?

What the hell post did I miss???

(Regardless of what I missed... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!)

Accidentally Me said...

Dawn - Yup, since January:-) I wrote about it quite a bit:-). I dislike the word "fiance", so I never changed the sidebar. I still like boyfriend:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, how awesome!!! I didn't start reading that early in the year, although I did read some of the starting posts so that I could feel in the loop. ;-)

Anyway, like I said, regardless of what I missed... congratulations! Your life already sounds fabulous, but married life is pretty damn terrific too. Mazel tov again.

Anonymous said...

Chicken finger thursday?! What is this fabulous night you speak of?! I love chicken fingers. :)
Leos rule. I am one. However, it means I can be a total asshole sometimes so maybe Cancer is better.. LOL

Accidentally Me said...

Smilf - Just about my favorite day of the week! I wrote a post explaining it a while back...fire me and email if you don't feel like combing through the archives and I will point it out to you:-)