Saturday, February 24, 2007

Date recap

It is really cold outside again...we had a couple warm days and then another arctic blast. I guess that is what we all get for living here;-)

Anyway, Munchkin's date went pretty well...she was all giggly when I picked her up. And they held hands when we walked him home...cute! He did not, however, kiss her goodbye;-) I must be too intimidating...lol. She also insisted on bringing money and paying her own share...she is very liberated for a little girl;-) Maybe I will take them on a real date sometime soon...unless they break up in the next week...Lol.

Smoking Hot Roommate and I had a fun girls night with some friends last night. We met for drinks and dinner and then hit a couple bars to check out the sights;-) The Boy and a couple of his friends met up with us for a bit (one of his friends may have hooked up with one of our friends...I have to check on that). Munchkin had flopped in my bed...good thing last night wasn't one of those sleepovers I talked about the other day...;-)

Munchkin had a basketball game this morning and the final score was 8-6...no kidding. Little girls don't make many baskets...I feel like they should lower the basket when they are this young. It was still fun, stuff like that is a fun reason to get up and out of the house kinda early. Now we are home for a bit until she has to go out to a birthday party, which hopefully tires her out so that she goes to bed early:-D

Um...I guess that is about it...no one reads on Saturdays anyway...LOL.

6 comments:

Povosgirl said...

I do cause it's too cold to go outside!

Anonymous said...

i'm reading!

Still just me said...

I read on Saturdays too!

Anonymous said...

me needs a fun date...

megabrooke said...

It's Saturday night, I'm drinking wine, waiting for a friend-boy to come over, and I'm reading.
It's damn cold outside.
Munchkin's date sounds like it went well. Hope the rest of your weekend is good:)

k.d. said...

i read on saturdays...

and sundays too! :P