Thursday, April 19, 2007

Boyfriend #2

I'm back at work today, and I feel a little better, but still not great. I also have a mountain of stuff to do since I didn't get a ton done for the two days I was at home. I am, however, temporarily putting it off so that I can blog:-P

The Boy came over for lunch yesterday, which was a really nice treat. It's not easy for him to get away from the office during the day, so I appreciate his efforts to come over and take care of me for a bit (hee hee..."take care of"...hee hee). He brought lunch over, but by the time he was done giving me a backrub and, um...you know...he had like five minutes left to eat:-)

Munchkin has a new boyfriend...another sixth grade boy that she finds to be charming and handsome. I don't know this one, but I do know his Mom...I have met her at some school things before. There is some humor in the fact that she and two of her friends are going to a dance next Friday night with some other boys that one of the girls know from her hometown.

Hmm...12, and she is already making sure to keep her options open...wonder where she learned that from?

OK...sorry for the short post but I have lots to do, and am still not running at full speed...hope everyone has a good day:-)

5 comments:

ella said...

Glad you finally got over your hangover! Guess you did end up perking up when the Boy came over. :)

Accidentally Me said...

It's more of a "hangover induced flu" than anything else. And yes...he did, um...lift my spirits a bit...

Anonymous said...

She's lucky to have you to look up to...I have a big sister whom I admire and adore

Anonymous said...

damn i need to get some pointers from munchkin! lol.

j;ljk said...

hope you're recovering well from your sickness, and get 100% back to normal!