Thursday, April 05, 2007

Someone make it stop snowing already.

Who is sick of winter? Seriously...snow in April is not that cool. Not cool at all. Seriously, baseball season started, the weather should be better than this.

Speaking of baseball, Smoking Hot Roommate got Munchkin a super neat birthday present. As mentioned, Munchkin is a huge Chicago Cubs fan...I have no idea why, really...and loves watching games whenever she can. This has led to a Thursday night tradition of chicken fingers and french fries at a sports bar where they turn the games on for her.

Well, there is a cable TV package you can buy that lets you get every single baseball game all year long from any other city. So, while there is no reason to stop the Thursday Night tradition, she can now watch all of her favorite team's games from the comfort of her bedroom:-) Pretty neat present, I think. She was pretty fired up to find out!

She can be kind of an interesting little bugger. On the one hand she is really girly...loves pretty dresses, and wearing ribbons in her hair, and shoe shopping. But she is also part tomboy...huge sports fan, loves playing baseball, soccer and anything she can run around and get dirty doing. I guess that's why the girls love her and the boys love her, too...I think it is pretty neat.

That is about all I have for you today...super busy at work.

Oh...question for the day (no one I already told can answer!!!) Who knows what April 27th is?

8 comments:

megabrooke said...

yeah this snow is just wrong. povosgirl you lucky thing you!
dunno what april 27th is???

Anonymous said...

that is a very cool present. nice!

Anonymous said...

I just got an e-mail today from my work saying that the day is actually April 26th? Maybe it's a east coast/west coast difference...

Accidentally Me said...

ella - Good point...I either found a website with the wrong date, or just read it wrong. It is the 26th...

Ally said...

Your anniversary with the boy? The 116th day of the Gregorian calendar? I just figured it out! Thanks google....are you going to link to your most favorite post ever (again)?

Accidentally Me said...

Ally - I just may...you never know;-)

GreenLineBoy said...

I love National Pretzel Day! Oh, wait...

Aaron said...

Apparently, you're asking because you don't even know which date it is! :P