Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm sick...with Sanjaya Fever!!!

First of all, Sanjaya's hair...clearly he drew his inspiration from the posters for '300'. Unfortunately, his singing this week was just bad, and not nearly the completely gut-busting form of horrific that makes him such a must-see contestant. He definitely got a lot worse by getting a little better.

And I think Gwen Stefani is gorgeous. Like, during the parts of her newest video when she is doing the Rapunzel thing, she cuts as striking a figure as any supermodel (it is like 1:30 in if you don't feel like watching the whole thing). Two days in a row with links to videos on YouTube...they should pay me!

Anywho...

I was having an IM conversation with Ella yesterday (actually I was having like three at once, but hers is the subject of this post) and something came up. I should warn you ahead of time, this is kind of a mushy post about The Boy, so if that ain't your bag...you may wanna skip the next couple of paragraphs.

She asked if he knew about this blog, and I said "Yes, he does. But he hasn't asked to read it." We were all talking about it on the beach last week, and I may have even mentioned it to him a while ago, so he knows that I write every day, and he knows that I write about him sometimes. He also knows that Big Sis and SHR both read. Hey guys:-).

If he asks, he is welcome to read it. I don't really ever have much to say about him that he doesn't know. I don't think I ever really complain about him (here are some complaints: I wish he would stop biting his fingernails, I hate when he cracks his knuckles in front of me, and he shouldn't leave dishes in his sink...you have a dishwasher for chrissakes!!!) And, since I have a means of always finding out what he is thinking, I guess it is only fair that he be able to know what I am thinking. Not that I really keep these thoughts to myself anyway...

I was with some friends last Saturday and they were complaining about their husbands and boyfriends. I almost felt kinda guilty because I don't really have any of the typical complaints that women have. But at the same time, no...I don't feel guilty, just happy. [I should also note that I don't see him as much as most people see their boyfriends and girlfriends, and that might help:-)]. I am not real sure what my point in all of that is, I just felt like writing it.

Ella has also inspired me to spend more time in art galleries...lol. I don't know if I will really like it that much, but there are a bunch nearby and I feel like I should at least make the effort to look around. And if they have free food for openings, all the better! Not sure who I am gonna get to go with me, but I will find someone.

Anyway, Munchkin's birthday is next week:-) Last year she didn't really have a party, she just wanted to go out for pizza with a couple of her friends. But this year she is up for a little more of a party, so we are gonna have some bowling and stuff the weekend after her birthday. Should be fun...and pretty easy for me:-) Her brother is coming to visit, but shhh...don't tell her...it's a secret:-)

3 comments:

ella said...

You definitely should go to an opening! They happen once a month when the exhibits change. I am sure the Boy would go with you...

megabrooke said...

I love Gwen too.
I'd go to an art thing! I have been wanting to do some of that stuff too! Email me if you want to check one out!

j;ljk said...

Gwen IS gorgeous...and I really don't like Sanjaya. I can't believe his singing is normally worse than his performance this week...definitely have to youtube him...

Have fun exploring art galleries!