Saturday, March 31, 2007

What happens when no one else is home?

I think I have realized that I use smileys, exclamation points and "..." way more than just about any other blogger around. First I was going to promise to cut down on that, but then I decided not to:-) It's my blog, I can do whatever I want to!

Anyway, Munchkin slept at a friend's house last night. Smoking Hot Roommate and I met some friends for a bit, and then I went over and met up with The Boy and a couple of his friends. Good times, just sorta chill hanging out. SHR stayed at The Rocket Scientist's place (he has the flu, everyone send e-well-wishes:-)) which gave me the whole apartment to myself.

You remember how I wrote a PG-rated post about The Boy a couple of weeks back? Well, there was nothing remotely appropriate for the eyes of minors here... It is hard to go a full week without seeing him a lot, and the pent-up sexuality kinda bursts out. Add in a couple of drinks and the more basal urges take over...

So yes, I got really, really, really laid last night. In the living room, and the kitchen, and the bedroom. And then in the bedroom again this morning, and then in the shower...and I guess that is about it. And you know what? It was pretty fucking awesome! Totally hot, kinda primal, noisy, grunting, hair-pulling...yum!

I'm sure you were all interested;-) Lol... Yeah, I have been pretty good about leaving out the dirty stuff (I didn't mention sex once in Mexico!!!) but that's what I feel like writing about now. The odd thing is that I had kind of planned on several solid hours of fucking tonight, but I don't quite think I will be able to answer the bell for that one...I am a little bit sore;-) (TMI?)

That can only mean one thing...Oralpalooza!!! OK, I just made myself laugh writing that...and you can be honest, you laughed, too.

Anyway, that is enough for now. Hanging out with the girls all day:-) Should be fun. Munchkin is going to the movies with her friends tonight, and one of the other Mom's is on pickup/dropoff duty, so I am kind of off the leash again. The Boy and I still have a date, and maybe we won't be in such a rush to finish dinner now...lol.

I actually have a nice story to tell, but it doesn't really fit with the above, so I will hold it until tomorrow. So you have that to look forward to;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i didn't like you i'd hate you because i'm so damn jealous. lol.

k.d. said...

oral galore! LOL

happy sunday! :)