Saturday, March 10, 2007

Warm days coming!

Apparantly no one has any questions for me, which means I either tell everything of interest, or no one cares enough to ask. To avoid crying, I will assume the first;-)

After seemingly months of bitter, bitter cold, today is actually really pleasant outside, so I have been out and about most of the day. It is a great day to live in the city!!! But now Munchkin needs a nap because we have been walking around all morning, and I am going to stretch my tired toes out on the sofa and check into blog world for a bit.

I know I have been a bad blogger all week...stupid work got in the way. It has been a super busy week, with lots of long days and late nights. Rationally, I can say that I am glad I get the chance to really learn a lot, and this is all experience that will reward me handsomely someday...but I still would rather have won the lottery last Tuesday!!!

Tinkerbelle's birthday is tomorrow. I sent her some stuff, none of which is exciting enough to blog about, but I think she will like it all. Munchkin's birthday is in a couple weeks, and I have to figure something out for her. Last year she said she didn't want a party...just pizza with a couple friends. But I think I wanna have a little more of a party for her this year...I will have to work on that.

Dinner with the school parents tonight. The people that are hosting bought a historic home about a year ago and have been doing a massive renovation/restoration since. They just finished a little while ago, and I hear that it is really spectacular. So I am looking forward to seeing it...I love old houses.

The Boy is coming with, and then we are going out with some of his friends later on. I think Smoking Hot Roommate and The Rocket Scientist are meeting us as well. Munchkin is having another sleepover at a friends house...this is one of the girls coming to Mexico with us next week.

That's about all. Tomorrow is supposed to be nearly 60 degrees, which is basically tropical for this time of year. I may have to break out some summer clothes to celebrate...lol.

Can anyone explain why daylight savings is so much earlier this year?

3 comments:

Trixie said...

I just love the first signs that spring is around the corner, I'm ready for warm days!

Have a great weekend!s

Anonymous said...

Daylight savings time is so early this year because the US thinks its an energy saving move. Tell me that Monday morning when I can barely drag my lazy ass out of bed an hour earlier!!! ARGH!!!

I will not complain though, only 8 days until I go to Jamaica :D!!!! Have a great time in Mexico. That is my next tropical destination.

ella said...

Daylight saving is bullshit. We should all be like the state of Arizona which does not bother with it.