Monday, August 27, 2007

I could definitely fly and F18

It took you all a while, but we finally got some feedback from my questions on Friday (or "Friay", as I chose to spell it...) I think most everyone was thinking along the same lines that I was in regards to the girl losing her sex drive. My thought was that she just needed to think about it more during the day...and I am with OC, there is nothing wrong with scheduling it if that is what it takes.

My ideas included the always wonderful dirty text messages, or shopping for some massage oils with the complete intention that it be foreplay. From listening to her, the problem isn't that she doesn't like the sex or want to have more of it...it is almost like she needs extra long "mental foreplay", and anything that gets it on her mind will help. Even if it is a simple "m hrny" that you think about him reading during a meeting...

No one had a lot to say to the question about what you think about during sex...so I will leave that open and ask you to keep submitting responses. I tend to think about a lot of stuff...which will remain silent until at least tomorrow;-)

As for walking to school, I am not really sold on the idea. We leave in a really busy area (for those who know, we live in Beacon Hill, and to get to her school we walk down Park Street past Boston Common). It is a very short walk, and it is not at all a dangerous area, but there are a TON of people, and she is still kinda young for that, I think. I am not totally opposed to the idea of 3 or 4 of them walking together, but not by herself or even with one other girl. She as one friend who has an older brother that is a Freshman in High School at the same school...I would feel OK if they were walking with him... I dunno, maybe I will change my mind.

Anyway, the weekend ended up being not at all what was planned...lol. The original plan was to get out of work and head to the beach as soon as possible. First things first, I managed to sneak The Boy out of work at 4:30, which gave us a small window to ourselves before I had to get Munchkin at 5:00. Small...but big enough for me to get laid:-D

Right after that we walked over to meet Munchkin, and The Boy got a semi-panicked phone call from his Twin Sister. She was really dizzy and was having trouble breathing normal and was really scared. Her wife was out of town, as were their parents, so she called him to come over. So we split and he ran over there to see her. They called the doctor who talked to her a bit, asked some questions and determined that she had just over-exerted herself on Friday afternoon. She was out shopping and walking around, it was kinda warm, and she was a little bit dehydrated. The fact that she was alone when she started to feel faint caused her to get even more scared which contributed, as well.

At the same time, when I got Munchkin, she asked if we could go to an air show on Saturday and then a barbecue at one of her friend's houses. The air show was on Cape Cod and the barbecue was nearby (in Falmouth, for those interested;-)). So, since it looked like there would be no Boy if we went to the beach, and Munchkin didn't want to anyway, we changed our minds and decided to stay home. We went over to Twin Sister's place Friday night to hang out, watch the Red Sox and keep her company...she was already feeling better and is all better today:-)

Then we woke up Saturday, headed to the air show (which was actually kinda neat!) and then to her friend's house. We had dinner there, hung out a bit and then headed back...got home about 11:00. I didn't make The Boy tag along for the whole thing, especially after one of his friends asked if he wanted to go golfing (it was like 105 degrees...who golfs in that?) So by the time I got him back at night, he was a little bit sun-drenched and a tad tipsy...hee hee. Just how I like 'em!!!

We all slept in a bit Sunday and then just kind hung around. Munchkin and I went for a walk and did a little bit of shopping. Then we went to the store to get stuff so we could make Smoking Hot Roommate dinner:-) Which was delicious!!!

So, kinda random, but a really fun weekend:-D

2 comments:

Ally said...

Glad your weekend was so much fun. Sometimes random is the best.

Aaron said...

Sorry sweetheart, you're too short to be a Navy pilot. :(