Thursday, August 16, 2007

Two days in a row...nothing much here...

Had a really nice dinner with The Boy and his parents (and Munchkin:-)) last night. Desiree commented yesterday that his Mother sounds like a real sweetheart, and she very much is! I have gotten along with both of his parents really well since I first met them, which I suppose is a very good thing:-) I guess I don't really know what I would do if I didn't get along with his family...thankfully that isn't a problem.

They are all incredibly excited about the forthcoming new baby:-) Two months to go! The two moms are gonna hold off on finding out the sex of the baby, but The Boy says it is gonna be a girl. And given the weird psychic connection he has with his sister, I have no reason to doubt him...:-) Both Twin Sister and her Wife say they don't care about the sex, but deep down I know they both want a little girl. And seriously, who wouldn't:-D

I like seeing The Boy as excited about it as he is. It makes me think he will make a great Dad someday. Not to get to far ahead of ourselves here...

Nicole D. asked yesterday for pictures of the wedding and the beach house, as well as some more detail on the large number of times I have been proposed to. I will go through the wedding pictures when they are online later this month and see what I can come up with. I have to warn you that I am not good at following through with pictures. Not good at all...

Tomorrow might be a good day for proposal stories though:-) There are two of them that I haven't covered, at least one of which is a nice story. If I don't have anything specific, I will tell you all about The Football Player (who was roughly three times my size:-)). I thought about that one for a while, and nearly said yes...so you can have that as a teaser!

Other than that, things are peachy:-) The weather is beautiful...work is kinda slow because there is so much drama in the credit markets (we are sort of sitting out of things for the moment and "observing", so say the bosses) and life is pretty good:-)

I think I want sushi for lunch!

7 comments:

ella said...

If you don't show me some photos I will start spreading rumors that you are indeed a 50 years old man who blogs in his underwear!

anne said...

Magoo and I just had sushi for lunch!

And that is all I got - I guess there is little other response necessary!

Accidentally Me said...

Ella - Just make sure it is boxers and not briefs;-)

e.b. - I didn't even end up having sushi. I kind of forgot I was in that mood...I had a pesto chicken sandwich that wasn't as good as it looked...

Ally said...

Nope AM....it's burgundy briefs from JcPenney's.

Aaron said...

You know, 3x your size really isn't that big?

Accidentally Me said...

Ally - Actually, I might look kinda cute in those...lol:-D

Aaron - For a Defensive Lineman in the NFL, it really isn't...lol.

Anonymous said...

Awww... thanks bunches for the linkage!! One thing I want my man to have is a mother who is kind, genuinely kind towards me. I think that would make life so much easier.

Can't wait for the pictures! :)