Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kill me now, it will ache less

Still sick, still can't concentrate. I slept forever last night, but I still feel exhausted. It is kind of warm out, but I am freezing. It hurts to talk, I have a huge fever and a my head feels like there is a brick in it.

My diet of chicken noodle soup, ice cream, vitamin C and Tylenol Flu doesn't seem to be doing it. Maybe I should up the Tylenol...

Many thanks to the wonderful Smoking Hot Roommate for taking care of Munchkin for dinner last night:-) And for offering to get her after her music lesson tonight so I can sleep. Seriously, how do single parents do this shit?

Luckily, I have something I have to do this morning and then I can go home for the day.

Fuck this.

6 comments:

ella said...

So you did catch what the Boy and Munchkin had?

Poor thing!

Still just me said...

Long hot bath, then go to bed!

Hope you feel better soon.

Clearlykels said...

Good luck and feel better!

Airam said...

That sucks ... feel better soon!

OC said...

Feel better, AM. I was looking for you online this afternoon and when I didn't see you, I hoped you were sleeping. OJ and zinc are my remedies!

boohoo said...

Oh no - you're sick too? I've been unable to get up off the sofa in days! I hope you feel better soon. You have my sympathies, although I know they won't make you feel any better :/