Friday, November 09, 2007

Random Friday Thoughts

Chicken fingers last night, per usual:-) Smoking Hot Roommate was with us for the first time in a while, and some other friends dropped in before they went out for the night. That is pretty much my favorite two hours of the week:-)

Can someone explain Kim Kardashian to me? As far as I can tell, she sucked some random guy's dick on camera...is that all we need to do to get famous these days? Is it possible to have even less tangible reason to be famous than Paris Hilton? I think she has accomplished it.

And what's up with Dog the Bounty Hunter? Are we really all that surprised that he uses dirty words? I mean...just look at him...he has a three foot mullet!!! He hunts down the most derelict people on earth, and we are somehow surprised that he said "Nigger" in a private phone call? What exactly were we expecting? And can someone just give him his show back so that I can go back not watching him on TV!!! He is everywhere, and I just want to go back to avoiding him.

Five days until Project Runway. Is Heidi pregnant again? If I were as hot as her when I was pregnant, I would have like 13 children...

I will say it again: if you lose your kids to Kevin Federline, you have a legitimate claim to be THE WORST MOTHER EVER!

Jessica Simpson says she wants a Boston boy, which has made every guy I know extremely hopeful. Here is the thing...men from Boston bear absolutely no resemblance to Southern men. I suppose that her Forrest Gumpish IQ should come as no surprise, but she really is a moron...

Amy Winehouse's husband has been arrested again. In other important news...there is tension in the Middle East and it's raining in Seattle. There are some headlines that don't need to be headlines.

Anyone watch Hotel Babylon on BBC America? It is my new replacement for Footballers Wives...and even has at last one actress from Coupling, another BBC favorite. It's not quite as outrageously brilliant as Footballers Wives, but it is still good.

Not too much up for the weekend...Munchkin is busy with school and friend stuff. The Boy and I have a date tonight and on Sunday Papa Bear wants to have dinner with all of his kids, even the fake ones:-D SHR is doing another "Girls Night Out" tomorrow for some of the girls at the Dana Farber center, and I am gonna go with her for that. It is always fun, even if it is emotionally a little draining at the end of the night. A very worthy cause...I am amazed at how those girls can remain so positive:-)

That's about all...hope everyone has a great weekend!

9 comments:

Ally said...

So that's why that Kim woman is everywhere? Doesn't she have a television show? And she's in all the magazines, and all it ever talks about is her butt. I just don't get our world sometimes....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Kim Kardashian scares me. Or, well, the fact that she has her OWN SHOW scares me. WTF? She already looks like she's fifty with too much plastic surgery.

Scotty said...

She is somewhat famous cause her dad is famous... so her on her knees warrants some extra special attention I guess :)

anne said...

okay hello randomness!

i wondered the exact same thing though as i got sucked into an hour of meet the kardashians or whatever that show is. Ay what a mess.

have a good one!

Lpeg said...

I just read the about "Girls Night Out" since I haven't gotten too far into your backlogs... SHR is awesome! My Lil Sis wanted to be a pediatric oncologist, but is settling with a nursing degree for now, and wants to work at either Dana Farber or Barbara Bush in Portland. It is emotionally draining, but it's such a good cause. She also does 'Camp Sunshine' on Sebago Lake in the summer... I've definitely got to start giving more!!

Anonymous said...

yay for project runway. can't wait. and that heidi is one beautiful chick.

OC said...

No one has commented on the (I think) slip of "If I were as hot as her when I was pregnant" line. Was pregnant???

Accidentally Me said...

Ally - She is Paris Hilton's friend, her dad was one of OJ's lawyers and she made a sex tape with some two-bit rapper. Voila..TV Show!

Kerianne - Welcome aboard:-) Agreed...at least I can see why people think Paris is hot. This girl is just cheap and trashy.

Scotty - But her dad wasn't even the key lawyer. Now, if it were Johnny Cochrane's kid, that I would get!

e.b. - I am a total reality junkie, and I couldn't even get through that one! She was complaining about the treatment at a celebrity fashion show.

LPEG - Isn't she the best:-) It takes a lot of her time and effort and it is one of the million reason to admire he!

Kate - I think Ella has pointed out that she did the Victoria's Secret fashion show like three weeks after having her second. That is just unfair!

OC - LOL...that was a hypothetical, as in "If I knew I would be as hot as her, I would be more excited about having kids". But I was pregnant once, maybe...you must have missed that post:-D

ella said...

I think I also said that Heidi Klum must've made a deal with the devil.