Saturday, November 17, 2007

Very little to say:-)

I have very little to say today:-) The Boy and I had a date last night, which was nice...I am happy to report that he is back to feeling 100%. We met up with a couple of my friends, who were hanging at one of their apartments, which happened to be not too far from where I had to pick up Munchkin from. She was at a friend's house, hopefully not working on the corresponding list to Fridays;-)

By the way, I have noticed that I use the phrase "pick up" Munchkin a lot, which implies that I drive somewhere and get here. In reality, 90% of the time, I am "picking her up" simply by walking to meet her somewhere. I love being able to walk everywhere, and I like that she walks most places, too. Walking is good for you:-D An enormous part of our lives takes place in a relatively small radius (for the locals, basically Beacon Hill and The Back Bay). That's where we live, where her school is and where many of her friends live. Not sure why that is relevant, but I felt like saying it.

Anyway, we had a really nice dinner and hung with my friends for a bit, and then were home by like 11:00. Munchkin went straight to bed, and so did we (I had to have him make up for his illness-related inability to put out last weekend:-P).

And now we are just hanging out at home. Munchkin has a project to do that I would like her to get done this morning so she doesn't have to worry about it tomorrow. The Boy has gone home and I am gonna do a little work, too. Not real sure beyond that:-) We will probably go out for a bit this afternoon, although not for any reason other than to just get out and wander around a bit.

And...um...that's it, I guess. Kind of a boring Saturday:-)

4 comments:

Still just me said...

Sounds like a really good Saturday to me.

I, on the other hand, will be doing housework.

Ally said...

I was going to write exactly what SJM did....it does sound like a nice day, and I am jealous of all of the walking you get to do....I've never lived anywhere that was remotely pedestrian friendly.

boohoo said...

Sounds like a nice Saturday to me. We all need a quiet weekend sometimes :)

Aaron said...

Sarah and I had a productive Saturday. She finished painting THE WALL in the house and I got some work done out in the yard, spare bedroom and master bath.

Saturday night we went to her cast party and had a lot of fun. She worked with a fun bunch of folks in this last play.