Thursday, November 29, 2007

What goes up?

I have been super busy all day, and therefore didn't post this morning. But I had my annual salary review and I got a big fat raise:-) So I don't mind being busy!!! I didn't get promoted like last year (I didn't expect to) but the raise was actually a little bigger in dollars, and just a little smaller in percentage terms (like 14%!).

That is actually about it...sorry for the super short post. But I really wanted to shout it to the blogosphere:-D Yippee for me!

Chicken fingers tonight, looking very forward to it! That is the last medicine I need to feel all the way better, I think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

High five! That is good medecine...lol.

Ally said...

Hip hip hooray. Congrats on the big raise.

boohoo said...

Woo! Well done! Those chicken fingers are on you tonight then huh? ;)

Whine Girl said...

dude. awesome. I wish we had raises like that!! boooo to 5% raises for nurses... I need a new career!

Aaron said...

Holy crap!

14%??

I received an 8% raise a couple years back and my coworkers (who didn't get one that big) never let me live it down, those jealous pricks. HR can't keep a secret around here to save a life. :/