Sunday, December 02, 2007

Frigid Sunday

I forgot to mention yesterday that it got COOOLLLDDD all of a sudden. And not just a little bit...20's, complete with a really stiff, biting wind. Now they are calling for some snow and other gunk later on today. Sounds like a nice afternoon for me and The Boy to lock ourselves in his apartment and keep ourselves warm:-)

We never did do any shopping yesterday. We intended to, but we walked out the front door, made it one block to Dunkin Donuts and remembered how grossly cold it was. Munchkin thinks like me, so we turned around and came right back here. And then we did nothing:-P Bummed around the house in our jammies all afternoon. Oh, we baked cookies...that's something.

She came to the Christmas party last night with us, which was fun. I like (obviously) that The Boy enjoys having her tag along. And she makes friends fast everywhere, so she is no trouble at all. She knew a couple of his friends already, but was buddies with the rest of them really quickly. We can't stay out as late with her, but that's OK...I was out late Friday, so I was fine leaving a little on the early side.

Not much on the docket today. The Boy just went home, and I will head over there a little later on when Munchkin settles in to watch football. Not sure whether they are staying here or going somewhere, but Sunday afternoons are designated "SHR-Munchkin" times. That sounds much nicer than the other purpose of a Sunday afternoon...:-D.

Then dinner tonight for Papa Bear's birthday:-) Everyone send him super nice birthday wishes:-) And that's about all. Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday.

2 comments:

ella said...

It's been cold here too! Well, relatively to LA. I don't have any fat raises to brag about so I'll just brag about our 60 degree sunny weather.

boohoo said...

Your Saturday sounded fun ;) And I'm really jealous of your lazy Sunday. I haven't had a good proper lazy Sunday in ages and ages now.