Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Goose is Getting Fat

Short post this morning...I have some things I need to get done pretty quickly.

I need some help with Christmas shopping. I have very few ideas on buying people things. Some people are easy... Smoking Hot Roommate, BFFg, Big Sis, Twin Sister, some other friends... basically I just think of things I like and buy them for those people:-) We are all similar ages and like similar things.

And Munchkin isn't too hard, although I do feel like I need to get her a lot of things (imagine how depressing Christmas morning would be if you didn't have parents to buy you presents and your super awesome big sister didn't spoil you:-). She gives me some ideas, and she always likes clothes.

I think I know what to get The Boy, but I can't write it here (or else it won't be a surprise, duh!). However, I could use some more suggestions for some smaller things for him, too. I also need to get stuff for his parents, The Rocket Scientist, The Brain Surgeon, Papa Bear, Boss Foxy, some assorted Aunts and Uncles...and of course Tinkerbelle:-)

Anyone have any ideas? Either things that you really want, or that people have asked you for. Especially if they might appeal to an 8 year old girl...I know I have some readers with little girls...

So basically, what do you want for Christmas? Or Hanukkah? Or Kwanzaa? Or some kind of pagan end of year, post-harvest gift-giving festival?

6 comments:

Scotty said...

I want things for my place. Frames, a set of knives, dishes, blinds.

Wow, thats a sorta sad list.. :)

Accidentally Me said...

Scotty, that is the WORST LIST EVER!!!

ella said...

A set of knives for the Brain Surgeon would be irony at it's finest. It's so hard to shop for men - maybe a gift certificate to sharper image or brookstone? Guys do love gadgets.

I want a one year membership to Equinox.

Aaron said...

I rarely ask for anything, to be honest.

I could use a shop stool and a new toolbox. Or, while I'm thinking about it, a new American flag (the old one is looking ratty).

And a TON of Home Depot gift cards. :)

ella said...

Gift ideas from the New York Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/arts/2007_holiday_guide.html

boohoo said...

I have no idea what I want for Christmas :/ So I'm expecting some nice surprises hehe.

I love buying presents though. I think I could actually be a professional "shopper". Hehehe.