Saturday, December 01, 2007

Picking up the slack while the rest of you take breaks

Some Saturday goodness fore everyone. Since so many NaBloPoMo's are vowing to take today off, I feel like it is important that someone pick up the slack, and I will volunteer. Aren't I a team player?

Went to a great, super fun party last night. Munchkin ended up staying over at a friend's house (she does that a lot now...should I take the hint? Maybe I am not that much fun anymore:-P) so I was out kind of late. Not too bad, though. The party was at the apartment of a girl that Smoking Hot Roommate went to high school with, and loads of her old friends were there. At this point, I know them all really well, so I guess they are my friends, too.

Nothing really special, just a bunch of people hanging out talking and eating and drinking. There was an incredibly adorable boy I had never met before who was noticeably disappointed when I told him I had a boyfriend... I still got it:-) The Boy was kind of not feeling 100%, and had a long week, so he begged out and stayed home.

We probably left at about 1:00 or so, and I went over to The Boy's place. He had long since fallen into a really sound sleep, and never really woke up, so I snuck in quietly and found a warm spot in the bed next to him:-) We woke up a couple hours later for some really slow, gentle, oh-so-sweet sex. Not generally my style, but its really hot when it happens! Then fell immediately back to sleep.

Because he went to bed early, he got up really early, and then made me breakfast...isn't he just too cute? You can be sure I paid him back for that, and there was nothing "oh-so-sweet" about it:-P

Munchkin was only a couple of blocks away, so she came over and met me at his place before we went home. I am hoping to get some shopping done today, but at the moment I am feeling not very motivated...maybe I will rally after lunch. The Boy and I are going to a Christmas Party with some of his friends tonight, which should be fun. Munchkin may tag along, I am not really sure yet...I will have to figure that out today.

So let's recap...good party, cozy bed, middle-of-the-night sex, breakfast in bed, more sex, shopping...that is a pretty good stretch!

4 comments:

anne said...

As a slacker I thank you. And send you jealous thoughts...I wanna have sex too.

Kyla Bea said...

December 1st hits and Christmas parties are already in swing? Maybe Munchkin is just looking for a solid night of sleep away from the eggnog? ; )

Thanks for picking up the slack- it made my Saturday better, that's for sure!

brandy said...

There's a lot to comment on here but I have to say, I love that you are thinking about all the NaBloPo's and are doing your part to keep the blogging world working with a new post.

You are a thoughtful lady. ;)

Ally said...

Thanks for being such a team player AM....you deserve a blog raise too. Man it would be nice if we got paid to write our ramblings, wouldn't it?