Monday, October 22, 2007

Global Warming is Awesome

Many thanks for the kind Blog-iversary wishes:-) Sorry if it seemed like a goodbye, it most definitely is not! I enjoy this way too much to stop.

I think my favorite commenter this week is Ys, because she uses funny British words and phrases like "have a wank" and "squiffy". Seriously, what the fuck does squiffy mean? I can't even guess...lol.

I had a fun weekend...lots of Munchkin time:-) The weather was freaking ridiculous all weekend (it is supposed to be 80 today) so we ended up walking around a lot. Which is good...walking is good for her foot. We also went to her soccer game, even though she couldn't play. And then we did some shopping and had some lunch and just basically enjoyed the warm day.

She went over to a friends house to watch the Red Sox, and The Boy and I had a nice low key dinner, visited with his sister, her wife and the baby for a bit, watched some of the game and laid low. We went to get her at like 10:00, but the game was still going on and there were a couple of other parents there, so we ended up hanging out there for a bit, too. The Boy is really a trooper about that stuff...Saturday nights could be better spent than hanging out with school parents:-)

The Red Sox won, and then won again last night, so they are on to the World Series. Yay for them:-) Everyone around here is pretty excited about the whole thing...

I made breakfast for both The Boy and Munchkin on Sunday, and I didn't poison anyone:-) I think I am becoming a much better cook...a little practice was all I needed. The Boy went home for a bit and me and the little one did some more walking around. As we often do, we dropped into an open house in a newly renovated building. You know, $4 million just doesn't buy what it used to. There were four units in the building, the smallest cost like $2.5... yikes [On a side note, I can't believe they will really get anything close to that...I know they are beautiful places in a great location, but TWO BEDROOMS!!! Boston is expensive, but it ain't Manhattan...]

Smoking Hot Roommate was away all weekend with The Rocket Scientist, which meant that I didn't get my usual Sunday afternoon bedroom romp while she and Munchkin watched football. However, Munchkin had to go to a friend's house to work on a school project for a couple hours, which means I managed:-)

Came about as close as I ever have to the agonizingly elusive simultaneous orgasm... it was close enough that I would call them "overlapping". I have begun to feel somewhat like a dedicated explorer, devoting my life to the search for the ever-so-close wild creature that has long been rumored but never confirmed. Theoretically, we all know it exists...but cornering and trapping the mighty beast remains just beyond our grasp... I suppose all I can do is prep for another expedition as soon as possible...

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the simultaneous orgasm...only ever happened to me once, during random hook-up at that. But...WOW!

Still just me said...

Been there, done that, and can't wait to do it again. :)

As for Boston in the World Series........everyone around here has purple fever, so hold on tight!

Anonymous said...

yeah red sox!!

boohoo said...

Hehehe, I didn't think my British phrases were that ... well, British. To clarify "squiffy" means something is either not looking or feeling normal. I think it comes from drawing a line squiffy, as in it's not straight. Hehehe.

Oh and multiple orgasms. I've only acheived what you have: an overlapping of orgasms, and that was just before my never-ending period started! I miss my nooky.