Monday, October 29, 2007

Sorry about that:-)

I see that my post of last Friday may have implied something I didn't intend it to...so for anyone expecting me to get engaged, sorry about that;-) And let's please not encourage him too much! You won't have to wait too terribly long on that, but I wouldn't count on it being before Thanksgiving...

However, since it will not likely be a huge surprise, I already asked him to not do anything too elaborate...if he asks that we go away for a weekend after New Years, it will kinda give away what he is up to. So it will likely come about on a night like this weekend...not out of the blue in the grand sense, but surprising in the moment it happens. Moving on...

As for Aaron complaining that last Thursday's post was too...um...I believe the word was "gag"..., should I point you to your own blog and its never-ending stream of kissy-face pictures:-P Heck, there is a picture of the two of you making out underneath a waterfall!!! Glass houses, my man!!! I don't have a monopoly on "sentimental"...

I am feeling a little bit loopy today. I think I am over tired because I stayed up to watch the Red Sox last night (or because my brain is still scrambled from a total orgasm-fest yesterday afternoon:-D). They won...yay for them!!! Honestly, I thought people would be a little more nuts about it around here, but maybe they spent a lot of their emotion and energy when they won last time...or maybe all the fun is in the chase:-)

The brief warm spell is gone...Munchkin got to wear her new coat today...and gloves since it was downright cold. Man, I hate winter. She can also wear it to Chicago this weekend, because we are taking a little swing home to see friends and family. One of her old friends is having a birthday party, so it will be nice for her to get back and see all the kids she used to be so close with:-) I hope that isn't weird for her...things change fast...

6 comments:

Aaron said...

For what it's worth, the glass in my house is shatter-proof. No, really.

I happen to really like that photo, so call it mushy if you will. Either way, I'm not ashamed to take such photos to remember such events or share them with my friends. At least I post my photos. :P

So, thanks for the free publicity. :)

Povosgirl said...

So you are talking engagement in the near future...that is exciting. Heck we talked about it for a while, then stopped for a while and then out of the blue on a weekend away, to see a Sox game in Baltimore nonethe less...he popped the question.

I will be wicked happy for you when he finally does!!! Plus you better send me a picture of the bling!!

Go Sox! Will be in Boston the day of the parade. We think it's Thursday, but it hasn't been set in stone I don't think. Guess we will have to find out when it is!

anne said...

Well, well, well very exciting. Glad you guys had a nice date night this weekend and that things are running smoothly!

Anonymous said...

orgasm fest? ugh. i hate you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the orgasm fest - I think I'm actually jealous.....

boohoo said...

Aww it won't much of a surprise when he pops the question now. Or did you not want it to be a surprise? I guess maybe discussing it first is probably healthier actually ;)