Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You want answers?!?!

I may be boring, but you people aren't helping...your questions weren't terribly exciting either:-P But I promised, so answers:

Scotty said...
Favorite/not so favorite things about fall where you live. :)


This is easy...the good parts are the pretty colors and the seasonal food...apples, pumpkin pie, etc. And, of course, soccer games on Saturday mornings:-) The bad part is that it means that summer is over and winter is coming...

ella said...
I'm still waiting for a photo!


That's not a question!!!

Still just me said...
What is your favorite song "of all time", and why?


Easy...Mr. Brightside by The Killers. Because it fucking rocks!!!

nicole d. said...
Yes, to follow up on Ella's comment, we are still waiting for a pic of the beach house, and some of the wedding, cropped of course ;). Or you could talk about your favorite teacher in school, most embarrassing moment in junior high school, dream vacation...I will save my other topics for my own blog I think!


I think we all need to just admit that I am never going to post any pictures here...lol. I don't know how, and plan to lean on my ignorance as an excuse in perpetuity. I have, however, sent some via email to people, so you can get some if you ask nicely that way:-) Maybe...

Favorite teacher wasn't really a teacher, it was a college counselor in High School. Mrs. Willsey...she got mentioned in part one of the big Sam story here. Most embarrassing moment in Junior High is not something I care to go into here...lol (But that is actually a really good question!!!). Dream vacation: taking Tinkerbelle to Disney World:-)

Scotty said...
Did someone say photo? Please post pic.


Sorry, one question per person, you are over your limit:-P

So, if anyone has any better questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, we will move on...

The Boy is in for a day of totally effeminate pampering on Saturday before the wedding...I talked him into getting a facial:-) He has never done so, and thinks it is totally gay, but he agreed to try it so long as it was in concert with a massage as well. He also said something about a giant-breasted Scandinavian masseuse, but we are still in negotiations over that;-)

Other than that, we will have quite a bit of time to just bum around. All day Friday, and most of Sunday and Monday are totally unscheduled...maybe some shopping, or some hiking if the weather is nice. Or maybe we will just find a bar, drink all kinds of fall beers, watch football and hang with the locals, that might work, too:-)

7 comments:

ella said...

Your weekend plans sounds so cozy. And I am with you - as much as I love summer, I'm actually enjoying the first signs of fall. Though here in LA that consist of pumpkin patches popping up here and there.

megabrooke said...

i remember i asked for a picture forever ago and you said you were going to send one! hmmm... perhaps you forgot?! get on it lady! AND, we're both in boston, blogger meetup, what?!

Anonymous said...

The Boy may think a facial is gay now, but when he is through with it he will book one every week! As for pics...do you still have my email address? ;)

anne said...

what a nice little weekend, you guys deserve it.

Scotty said...

A facial is only gay if you don't do it with a girl.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Whine Girl said...

oh I didn't know we were submitting questions. Well maybe you can just edit your post and put my question in there:

If you could go back in time... to right a wrong, talk to a loved one.. prevent something from happening.. what would it be and why?

Aaron said...

No embarassing Junior High story?

boo!

It must be pretty embarassing if you won't mention it after some of the things you've said here in the last year!