Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oh, so "that's" what you mean by dinner...

I thought that I was going out with The Boy and his parents for dinner last night, which was only partially true...we were actually going out with his parents, sisters, brother, sisters-in-law, brother-in-law, two aunts, three uncles and three cousins. This was actually somewhat of a family gathering...

Which is all good...I have met them before and like them all. Truth be told, I know that he and his twin sister don't see their older brother and sister nearly as often as each would like [OK, that seemed confusing. He has a brother (35) and a sister (34) that are both married with little kids and live in New York...he also has a twin sister that would qualify as his closest friend and lives near us. Got it?]

I have a super weird follow-up to my running commentary on the weird psychic connection that the boy and his twin sister have, but I can't say what it is yet. I have to wait a while to write it here (but if you ping me off-line, I can tell you...yes, that is an invitation).

Anyway, Munchkin came with because she got home from the birthday party she was at in time. That was good, too...Smoking Hot Roommate was on babysitting duty otherwise, and this gave her plenty of alone time with the Rocket Scientist. She was maybe a little flushed when we got home...hee hee.

So dinner was good, and we went for a drink afterwards, and had the Munchkin home and in bed by 10:30. The Boy hung around for a bit (ba chica wow wow...) and then he got home pretty early, too.

It's finally not as grossly cold anymore, and I think is supposed to be ok all week. I have sort of come to terms with winter, but these last couple of days were just asinine...

Smoking Hot Roommate is in Mexico for a couple of days...F her...lol

9 comments:

Tiff Fernie said...

So I'm guessing you get along well with The Boy's family... ALL of them? :)
I still don't think I'm ready for the drastic temperature change I'm going to experience heading up that way Tuesday! UGH!

Douglas said...

so his sister and her wife...lesbians? or a mis-type...and if lesbians, who is declared "the wife"? ?

apparently noone loves you on Sundays. :)

Still just me said...

Glad to know you are finally warming up. I hate being cold. I wish the snow in my drive way would hurry up and melt.

Accidentally Me said...

Tiffany - Yes, I get along with them well. I don't know his older brother and sister real well just because he doesn't see them a ton. But I count his twin sister as a very close friend, and I love his parents, too.

Billy - Lesbians. We have been over this before on a number of occasions;-) Pay more attention in class.

Still Just Me - Snow? What's that? We hear rumors of its existence here, but it is about as real as Bigfoot this year.

Douglas said...

i know because of the links to past stories you have a huge desire for your new readers to go back and read your entire blog...and i always was the one who didn't pay attention in class.

Accidentally Me said...

It's easier than re-typing them. And it supports my narcissism...

ella said...

I hope you and The Boy are quiet! Or maybe Munchkin's room is all the way on the other end of the hall? :)

Accidentally Me said...

Ella - Yea, I can be quite when I need to;-) And the living room is nowhere near her bedroom!

laurwilk said...

Not sure if I should admit to this on someone's blog (especially a post written ehh, a year ago) but I think maybe reading your blog helps my sex life. It's 4:30 on a Friday and after reading about all your romps...I am excited to meet My Boy at home after work!