Saturday, January 27, 2007

More slumber parties

We ended up having another impromptu slumber party last night. I decided that it was way to cold to go out anywhere, so a bunch of people came over for pizza:-) Munchkin, Smoking Hot Roommate, The Rocket Scientist, The Boy and I were supposed to meet The Boy's sister and her wife and then some other friends for drinks and whatnot, so we just had all of them come over to our place.

This is one advantage of having the little one around...she makes a great excuse sometimes:-) If I just say "It's too cold!" I sound like a whiny bitch. But, if I say "I don't wanna have to get Munchkin all bundled up and have her outside in this weather, and I don't have a sitter," well, presto...everyone says OK.

It was really fun, too. I know it always sounds better to go out somewhere, be seen and do some people watching, but sometimes it is just more fun to watch TV, eat pizza and be silly. We stayed up kinda late just being goofy, so The Boy, his sister and her wife all stayed over. I know...this violates my "no Boys allowed" rule, but it was a special circumstance...and that rule probably needs some revisiting anyway.

Yes, the fact that there was no other way that I was getting any completely contributed to that decision. Hee hee. That also meant morning sex, which is just like the best thing ever...and something that I don't get nearly enough of. But today, I did...so there:-P

Anyway, that leads to a much larger subject and a much longer post, but I don't feel like getting into it now. And maybe not soon, either...it's not really a pressing issue.

The rest of the weekend is just kind of random stuff. Munchkin has a birthday party to go to, I am gonna do some shopping, and we are having dinner with The Boy's parents tonight (which I always really enjoy...especially when he remembers to show up;-)) And I have some work to do, and Smoking Hot Roommate is traveling next week, so I wanna hang with her a bit, too.

So...um...that's kind of about it...

6 comments:

Still just me said...

That sounds like so much fun. I want to have a sleep over!

megabrooke said...

Last night sounds like fun. I went to a surprise 30th bday party for a good friend. Hope the rest of your weekend is good... stay warm!

Tiff Fernie said...

Sounds like you're having a slumber party weekend!! :) hehe
Hope it warms up a bit for you all!

ella said...

What's this no boys allowed rule? Does that mean that you usually stay over at The Boy's place?

Is this because of Munchkin?

Accidentally Me said...

Ella - I don't stay at his place real often, either. I think I am at the point where I will start letting him stay over, but I was a little sensitive about having boys stay over in front of the impressionable youth;-) Yea, old fashioned of me, but I am entitled!!!

k.d. said...

morning sex is fun. heh.

happy weekend! :)