Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sin City

I think I had the most productive work day I have ever had yesterday…I feel like I got two days worth of work done in about four hours. I’m not sure why, but I got going and was just tearing through stuff like no one’s business. The good part of that is that I don’t have a huge amount of stuff to do today.

Maybe it is because my mind was completely free of sex…lol. It could be that sex normally takes up about 85% of my brain, and during the rare times when I have had enough and want no more, I can really accomplish amazing things. Wasn’t this a Seinfeld episode? I am pretty sure it was…

And don’t take that to mean that I didn’t get like a solid hour and two orgasms worth of no-need-to-reciprocate-fall-right-asleep-afterwards oral sex when I went to bed. Now THAT is how I like to be tucked in;-) [Note: I was awoken later on by The Boy, Smoking Hot Roommate and Adorable Dork screaming at the television…apparently there was some ridiculous football game last night that ended way past midnight.] And because I am such a sweetheart, I returned the favor this morning.

Anyway, only two more days left of my uninhibited winter-sex-romp until I have to go back to being Mom again. Stupid responsibilities!!!

I talked to Tinkerbelle and her Mom yesterday. She is still super cute;-) And it looks like they are going to come out here next summer with the rest of the family, which is awesome. This will be the first time that most of them have been out to see me here, and I am really looking forward to showing them around. Tinkerbelle still hasn’t met Munchkin, although that will likely happen before then.

We are going to Vegas for a little birthday celebration the weekend after next…sort of a joint Big Sis/SHR birthday extravaganza. Smoking Hot Roommate, The Body, The Mouth and I used to go to Vegas a lot during college, and there are some seriously debaucherous stories…hee hee. I don’t think it will be quite as bad as any of those (like, without naming names, having sex with a married couple…), but I guess you never know;-)

Ah well, back to work, I guess. Hope everyone’s New Year was good!

p.s. Ally...I am still waiting!!!

7 comments:

k.d. said...

85%! is that still healthy? just kidding! :-P

Povosgirl said...

Happy New Year. Let's not be strangers this year.

Douglas said...

I have never been to Vegas. I think the movie Very Bad Things scared me away. Well and knowing my own super addictive personality.

Maybe I should go in '07

Ally said...

Oops. I just realized that I e-mailed you at the wrong address! I re-sent. Bravo on accomplishing so much work yesterday!

Accidentally Me said...

k.d. - Hmm...good question. As long as I have enough brain left to remember to breath and stuff, I am ok.

Dimples - I know, I have been an awful im'er...:-(

Allbilly - You have to see it once, there is no place else on earth quite like it.

Ally - Got it:-) I also responded and signed it with my real name...d'oh! At least part of it...

anne said...

Wow woman you are a rock star!

Bob said...

Sex takes up 95% of my tiny little brain.