Friday, January 19, 2007

Yea, I know I just posted 10 minutes ago...so what?

Two things have come up since I posted 10 minutes ago.

1) Microsoft word says that there is an "e" at the end of Tinkerbelle. The Blogger spellcheck says that there is no "e" and the end of Tinkerbell. Should we make a grand statement about Microsoft and Google battling for the hearts, minds and linguistics of the world? I think the "e" looks fancier, and she is a pretty fancy little chick, so I am going to keep using it;-)

2) Green Line Boy has posted an entire entry about Smoking Hot Roommate and Big Sis' hometown: Brookline, MA. And The Rocket Scientist's, too;-)

OK, now I am really done.

2 comments:

k.d. said...

hehe, dilemma! the tinkerbelle with an e is cuter i think!

and isn't tinkerbell (without an e) paris hilton's dog(gie)? :P

Ally said...

Belle definitely needs an "e." I'm in complete agreement, plus as we all know people have complete spelling discretion when it comes to names. I had too many students with pitiful names, like Lil' Nichole.