Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm such the social coordinator

The Boy totally read my mind and brought sushi in for me last night. Then we just sat on his couch, watched TV and had sex a couple times. My idea of a pretty darn good date;-) Then he walked me home at about 9:30, we picked up Munchkin at her friends house and I was all tucked in by 10:30. Yes, I am 24 years old, you got a problem with that?!?!?

Then I slept until 10:00 today, which was sorely needed. Munchkin slept in my bed, but she got up early, watched some TV and read, and then she made me a bagel and brought it to me in bed at 10:00…how cute is she:-D

Now I am sitting on the couch working (ok, I did an hour of work and now I am blogging:-P). She is watching Hannah Montana, and I think The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is on next….so a pretty big Saturday morning;-)

I think I will go and pick up Smoking Hot Roommate and Adorable Dork at the airport later on. She is probably planning on taking a car home, but I have nothing else to do, so I think I will take Munchkin in to get them. Or I could get lazy before then and stay here, too.

Okay, this is really funny…Munchkin is a huge sports fan. Mostly the Cubs, but really she loves all sports. Most of my guy friends think that this is just the coolest thing they have ever seen, and one of them just called me to say that a bunch of them are going to a bar to watch the Ohio against Michigan game this afternoon. He wanted to know if Munchkin wanted to go with them.

Yeah, I think I am invited, too, but mostly her…lol. She is something of a chick magnet, to be honest. She talks to everyone and everyone talks to her, and she seems to take special pride in introducing people. I think it’s cute. I am sure someone finds it annoying, but sucks to them.

Going out to watch a game actually sounds like fun, to be honest. I think I will take her over and then we can have dinner there, too. Maybe I’ll call The Boy and Big Sis, too and see if everyone wants to go. Oh yeah!!! I completely just made plans!!! I am so good.

Ok, I guess I should get back to work…phooey.

1 comment:

Povosgirl said...

Don't be jealous, you know they want you around too. She can't help but be as cute as she is!!