Sunday, November 19, 2006

This is kind of slutty...

I have to warn you up top here, this is kind of an X-rated post, but it is what I feel like writing about, so you are stuck with it:-P The subject is blowjobs, and more specifically, how I really like them. I won’t be offended if you decide not to read this one;-) I know some of you are fragile…

There are two reasons this comes up now. One is that one of my favorite bloggers…The Overeducated Nympho…has begun a lengthy series on the subject. She is about two parts into it, and so far I agree with most of her feelings on the subject. The second reason is that I gave, in my humble opinion, one of the best blowjobs I have ever given last night. How can I say this delicately…the, um, “sample size is pretty large.”

To back up, I think the reason I like given oral sex is pretty simple. As I have kind of touched on, I am really tiny. If I am 5’1”, it is only because I am on my tiptoes, and I weigh less than (or close to) 100 lbs. Obviously, every guy I have ever known has been much bigger than me, and in some cases, nearly twice as big. Not that I have ever felt physically threatened by a guy, or would be naked with someone that made me feel threatened, but it is just the reality that I am physically at the mercy of, well, everyone. So, to counter that, is there any moment when a girl has more physical power over a guy than when she has his dick between her teeth?

I think it is safe to say that I don’t go down on people that frighten me or threaten me, so I am not sure that this makes a lot of sense. But there is something really erotic about knowing that someone trusts you so much and that you are giving him so much pleasure that he is willing to put himself in the most vulnerable position he can…to complete submit himself to your willingness to make him feel good.

Anyway, I am not sure that really gets to it, and there is a chance that I am just a dirty slut that likes sucking dick as well;-) I also think I am pretty darn good at it, although I will spare you the dirty details about that.

The second part of the story is from last night. We did go to a bar to watch the game yesterday, with Big Sis, Smoking Hot Roommate, the Brain Surgeon and Adorable Dork and some other friends. The Boy was hanging out with his mom (cute!!!) so he didn’t meet us until near the end of the game.

SHR took Munchkin home and I went over to The Boy’s place for a bit. Now, if you have been reading the last couple weeks, you know that he has been a total sweetheart to me lately and puts up with all of my hectic and random schedule conflicts and weird quirks that might drive other guys crazy. What he really wanted to do last night was watch more football (he went to Berkeley and they were playing), so I agreed to three more hours of football.

And then I figured that what he really deserved for being such a sweetie was a really spectacular blow job while he watched the game. Normally, I would be opposed to this sort of thing…I like to be engaged with the person I am with; I don’t like distractions. I am pretty fucking sexy, and I don’t think that you should need some other form of entertainment when I am naked around you. I am pretty entertaining on my own.

But I will make exceptions, and last night was one of them. So I unbuttoned his pants and gave quite the performance. So much of oral sex has to do with the visuals and the audio…that actually goes both ways. Oral sex is better for the recipient if the giver is having fun. So, I started slow, just gently rubbing and playing…it was probably ten minutes before I even got my mouth on it. Then I took my time, enjoyed every second of it, and did everything I could to make sure that he loved every second of it, too.

I would say it took maybe half an hour, which is MUCH longer than I would ever devote to a blow job. And when he was done, I cleaned him up (he wasn’t in my mouth when he came…TMI?...yea, sorry about that), put his pants back on and curled up on his chest while he caught his breath. I know that blow jobs aren’t usually “sweet” times, but I really felt like he deserved some reciprocation of all the nice things he has done in the last couple weeks.

OK, so I blow him all the time, it is one of my favorite things…Lol. But this one was better, I am sure of it…lol.

Anyway, that is what I have for you today. Fantasy football is back this afternoon, and I can promise you there will be nothing sensual and sweet about that…hee hee…

1 comment:

Douglas said...

Ok..so I wrote a long comment and blogger fucked it up. So, I'll summarize.

1. you are kind
2. he is lucky
3. i am glad you are comfortable writing about blowjobs and giving them.
4. too many women do NOT realize the value a man places on having his significant other give him head.